|Darko Perić Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Darko Perić is a Serbian actor and Qigong teacher who is best known for his appearance as Helsinki on Netflix‘s original Spanish series Money Heist. Besides that, he has appeared in a dozen other shows and films such as A Perfect Day (2015), Mar de plástico (2016), Garantía personal (2016), and El Cerro de los Dioses (2019).
Kladovo, SR Serbia, Yugoslavia
He intended on studying in an animation school in Zagreb.
However, he was sent off to study in Bucharest, Romania at a veterinary school. Later, he relocated to Timișoara, Romania in 1994, where he continued his studies in medicine and graduated with honors in Veterinary Medicine 6 years later.
Actor, Qigong Teacher
Darko is represented by SunorStars The International Talent Agency.
6 ft 1½ or 187 cm
115 kg or 253.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Darko is married and has a son (b. 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Serbian descent.
He prefers to shave his head clean.
- Sports a clean-shaved head and thick beard
- Strong and intense appearance
- Has several tattoos on both his arms
Darko Perić Favorite Things
- Film – The Promising Boy (1981)
- Actor – Bekim Fehmiu
- Band – Atomic Shelter, Azra, Laibach
Source – BalkanRock.com
Darko Perić Facts
- He was brought up Kladovo in a family of Serbian heritage.
- He started to develop an interest in performing arts at a very early age.
- The most life-changing moment in Darko’s life towards the art scene was when he got called upon a stage during the live performance of a Cuban singer to perform the patriotic song Guantanamera. He was only 6 years old at the time. The incident helped him gather every bit of confidence to appear in every school play from then onwards.
- Growing up, Darko wanted to attend the best animation school in Zagreb and also got accepted into it when he was 14 years old. However, after the Yugoslav Wars broke out in 1991, his dreams were put to a halt. Later, his parents who had wanted their son to be a doctor enrolled him into a veterinary school in Bucharest.
- While studying in Bucharest, he re-discovered his passion for film and theatre. Also, he credits his friends of his who was part of the Romanian Film Academy in helping stray back to act.
- While studying to become a doctor, Darko simultaneously acted in various short films that had been directed by students.
- Darko shifted to Romania in order to study further in medicine. He also continued to star in various theatrical productions.
- During his time in Timișoara, he took an interest in the hardcore and punk scene and dedicated his time to singing in bands and also worked as an event organizer.
- His outgoing nature led him to relocate to Berlin where he indulged in performing arts. Later, in 2004, he shifted to Barcelona.
- Though the earliest known TV series he has appeared in was in 2008, it wasn’t until 2011, when he got his first notable role in the show, Crematorium.
Featured Image By Darko Perić / Instagram