|Elden Henson Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|August 30, 1977
Elden Henson is an American actor who shot to fame after playing the role of Fulton Reed in The Mighty Ducks trilogy (1992, 1994, 1996). He gained further popularity by starring in the Marvel/Netflix series Daredevil (2015–2018) as the kind, friendly, and good-natured lawyer Franklin “Foggy” Nelson. He has appeared in many other films including the science fiction action movie Déjà Vu (2006) and has been featured in a number of other notable TV shows such as the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy (2009). Elden is the recipient of several accolades like being nominated for the Young Artist Award in 1993.
Elden Ryan Ratliff
Rockville, Maryland, United States
He attended John Burroughs High School in Burbank, California. He then enrolled in Emerson College in Boston in Massachusetts and continued until the fall semester in 1997.
- Father – George Ratliff (Former Theater Actor)
- Mother – Sayde Henson (Educator, Former Photographer)
- Siblings – Garette Ratliff Henson (Younger Brother) (Actor), Erick Ratliff (Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Ellington Ratliff (Younger Half-Brother) (Drummer, Actor)
He has been represented by Timaeus Group.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kira Sternbach (2014-2017) – He married Kira Sternbach on April 30, 2014. They got divorced in 2017. They have a son named Dodger.
- Jana Ferrari
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Expressive eyes
His first professional work had been as a print model when he was only a toddler. During that time, he got signed to the children’s division of Ford Models. By the age of 6, he was appearing in various commercials.
Elden Henson Favorite Things
- Interest – Movies that has brought him a lot of joy ever since his childhood
- Films – The Avengers movies, Iron Man, Captain America
Source – IMDb
Elden Henson Facts
- He has recalled that when he was growing up in LA, there were other actors too at his school as his school was located very close to all the studios with many of the children’s parents working at the studios. He had been too busy attending school and dealing with normal teenager issues and it was only after he grew up that he had thought about the impact the films had on his life.
- Elden became a member of the Screen Actors Guild in 1982.
- In 2010, he started being involved in youth hockey causes around the United States and has hosted many hockey camps in Los Angeles for at-risk children.
- As an actor, he has always got pumped when he has landed any job as he has been aware of how lucky one has to be in order to be a working actor.
- Elden has stated that acting as Pollux in The Hunger Games (2014, 2015) had been very enjoyable as he had no dialogue and he did not have to memorize any lines.
- He has revealed that when he has been really looking forward to a new movie coming out, he has preferred to know as little as possible.
- He has found it super cool and rewarding to meet someone on the street who has liked something that he did or has admired the manner in which he brought a character to life.
- Elden has been very good at fake typing but quite the opposite in real life.
Featured Image by Elden Henson / Instagram