|Jason Sehorn Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1971|
|Spouse||Meghann Hessert Gunderman|
Jason Sehorn is a former American football player, who played at the cornerback position for the New York Giants from 1994 to 2002 and for the St. Louis Rams in 2003. Besides that, Jason also dabbled in baseball and briefly played for the Chicago Cubs but did not quite attain success in the sport. He is perhaps most prominently known to have been married to actress and model Angie Harmon.
Jason Heath Sehorn
Sacramento, California, United States
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Sehorn studied at Capital Christian School. Later, he graduated from Mt. Shasta High School in Mt. Shasta, California in 1989.
Later, he enrolled and studied at Shasta College in Redding for 2 years before accepting a scholarship to attend and play football at the University of Southern California. He graduated from USC in 1994 with a degree in communication.
Former American Football Player
- Mother – Nancy Alexander
- Siblings – Colby Alexander
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason’s name has been linked with –
- Whitney Casey (1992-1999)
- Angie Harmon (1999-2015) – They have 3 daughters named Finley (b. October 14, 2003), Avery (b. June 22, 2005), and Emery (b. December 18, 2008).
- Meghann Hessert Gunderman (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Clean shaved
- Tall and lean physique
He has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as BJ’s.
Jason Sehorn Facts
- He spent his early years growing up alongside his brother Colby in Sacramento.
- Though Jason was good at sports, he was not strong academically.
- He had previously played on the Capital Christian School basketball team. However, he was taken off the team. Later, Sehorn improved his GPA and got right back on to the team he was also awarded the “Capital’s Most Improved Player” award.
- He was in 10th grade when his mother relocated to Mt. Sasha with both her boys in order to get them the exposure they needed.
- While at Mt. Shasta High School, Jason played on the basketball team during his sophomore year. Given the fact that he is a tall person, Jason prevailed at the sports and scored an average of 35 points in every game that he played.
- It was his coach Joe Blevins who recruited him on Mt. Sasha’s football team and was very impressed with the way he played.
- Sehorn once stated in an interview that the reason why he was not good in his studies was that he did not see the need for it outside school.
- While in high school, he was presented with the “Shasta Cascade League MVP” honor.
- He set 17 records at Shasta College and played 17 games.
- In between his senior year in high school and freshman year of college, Jason was spotted playing a game of baseball at the American Legion and was spotted by a member of the Chicago Cubs and was also offered a contract to play for them. This feat made him a professional baseball player.
- Sehorn was drafted by the New York Giants at the 2nd round of the 1994 NFL Draft.
- In his free time, he takes part in cycling marathons. He is also a keen adventure buff.
Featured Image by Jason Sehorn / Instagram