|Angie Harmon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1972|
Angie Harmon is an American actress and model who is known for her roles in different TV shows, notably on Baywatch Nights, and as New York A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael on Law & Order. She also starred as Detective Jane Rizzoli on the TNT series Rizzoli & Isles, Lindsay Boxer on Women’s Murder Club, among others. Her breakthrough into acting began in 1995 in the Baywatch TV show, after David Hasselhoff saw her on a plane. After leaving Law & Order, she had a series of roles in various films like in the 2001 direct-to-video film Good Advice. She had a supporting role in Agent Cody Banks in 2003, playing the CIA handler of a teenage agent Frankie Muniz.
In 2006, Harmon had a co-starring role in the direct-to-DVD political suspense drama End Game. She won the “Outstanding Female Actor in a Leading Role in a Drama Series” for Rizzoli & Isles at the Gracie Allen Awards in 2012. She has also had a series of shows that did not take off, including Secrets of a Small Town, inconceivable, etc.
Angela Michelle Harmon
Dallas, Texas, United States
New York, United States
Angie Harmon attended high school at Highland Park High School in Dallas, United States.
- Father – Lawrence Paul (Model, Business Executive)
- Mother – Daphne Demar, Née Caravageli (Model)
- Others – Sam Harris (Cousin), Andrew Johnson (Cousin)
Angie Harmon is managed by –
- IMG Models, New York City, USA
- John Carrabino Management (Talent Management Company), Los Angeles, California, USA
- The Gersh Agency (Talent Agent Commercial/TV Literary), Beverly Hills, California, USA
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angie has dated –
- Jason Sehorn (1999-2014) – Jason, a former NFL player, and Angie met at a Giants football game. Jason proposed to her on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. They dated for 1 year, had a one-year engagement, and after 13 years together, they separated in October 2014.
- Greg Vaughan (2018-Present) – Angie has been dating the 45-year-old American actor Greg Vaughan since 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Irish ancestry on her father’s side and Greek ancestry on her mother’s side.
- 3 white tattoos on her body
- Thick glossy hair
- Raspy voice
Angie has endorsed brands like –
- UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund)
Best Known For
- Modeling from an early age where she walked the runway for brands like Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan, and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire
- Acting in a number of TV shows and films like Baywatch, Law & Order, Rizzoli & Isles among others
Angie made her theatrical film debut in 1997 as Pam in the film Lawn Dogs.
First TV Show
Angie made her TV show debut in 1995 as Ryan McBride on the TV series Baywatch Nights.
To maintain her sexy figure, the 5’9 model turned actress eats in moderation and stays active. She is fond of biking, swimming, hiking, and playing with her children. She avoids sugar and gluten in her diet.
Angie Harmon’s Favorite Things
- Food – Teriyaki salmon dish with roasted broccoli and brown rice, Vietnamese Pho soup
- TV Shows – Penny Dreadful
Source – VivaMagazine.com
Angie Harmon Facts
- She became famous early when she appeared in How to Give Your Baby a Bath as a newborn.
- Angie started modeling at 15 years of age.
- She made it to the cover page of Seventeen Magazine after beating out 63,000 contestants in a national contest.
- She also won the “Spectrum Model” and walked as a runaway model for celebrated designers, such as Calvin Klein, Versace, Donna Karan, Valentino, and many others.
- Angie has graced the covers of fashion magazines and modeled for Vogue, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- She posed nude for Allure magazine’s annual naked spread in May 2008.
- She has no relation to Mark Harmon, a misconception many people have.
- Her father was a hospital information network executive in Texas who has German and Irish ancestry.
- Her parents divorced when she was still a toddler.
- She landed the lead role in the detective series spin-off Baywatch Nights as her 1st acting role on a TV show.
- Angie earned a salary of $75,000 per episode of Rizzoli & Isles.
- She made her 20 million dollar fortune with The Deal, Law & Order, and Seraphim Falls.
- She has also appeared in a music video for Craig Morgan, The Ole Boy which was released in January 2012.
- Angie is a fan of Marvel’s comics and would love to play She-Hulk.
- In 2015, she won the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Cable TV Actress” for Rizzoli & Isles.
- Angie Harmon is a Republican.
- She has endorsed George W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney for the presidential election.
- Angie is active in charity work. She supports organizations like UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund), the Alliance for Children’s Rights, and the Children’s Institute.
- She has a fascination with skulls. In her words “Skulls to me are important and represent all of us: as different as we all are on the outside, we are all the same on the inside. When you strip us down to bare bones, we all have the same things on the inside.”
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Angie Harmon / Instagram