|David Anders Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1981|
David Anders is an American actor who is best known for his appearance as Julian Sark on Alias (2002-2006), Adam Monroe on Heroes (2007-2010), John Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries (2010–14, 2017), Victor Frankenstein in Once Upon a Time (2011-2016), and as Blaine McDonough on iZombie. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
David Anders Holt
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
David had been given acceptance in various colleges and conservatories, one of which was the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena. However, he turned them all down to focus on his passion for acting.
- Father – Dr. Tony Holt
- Mother – Jeri Holt
- Siblings – Maili (Foster Sister), Jason (Foster Brother), Arik Holt (Older Brother)
- Others – Betty Violet Fisher (Maternal Grandmother)
David is represented by SMS Talent and Liberman-Zerman Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English and Norwegian descent.
- Thin eyebrows
- Brushes the front of his backward
David Anders Facts
- He was brought up in Oregon alongside his 3 older siblings and later, shifted to Los Angeles in order to focus on his acting career.
- His parents Tony and Jeri had adopted children named Jason and Maili.
- David had developed a knack for acting at an early age and would also take part in school stage productions.
- Growing up, he playing basketball and tennis very much.
- At the age of 15, David played the role of Philip the Apostle in the 1970’s rock opera of Jesus Christ Superstar. Thereafter, he appeared in a number of other plays such as Our Town and My Fair Lady.
- He established the moniker of “David Anders” after moving to Los Angeles as he had discovered that there had already been an actor who worked under the name of David Holt.
- David made his first TV show appearance as a senior high school student in So Little Time in 2001 alongside the Olsen Twins, Ashley and Mary-Kate. Later, in 2002, he was cast in his first film The Source.
- He had lent his voice to the character of Mr. Sark in the video game of Alias.
- David can also sing very well and often joins the Band from TV as their lead singer.
- He mostly plays English characters with an English accent that is flawless despite him being brought up in the United States.
- David had worked as a tennis coach and a retail salesman in order to financially support himself when he moved to Los Angeles.
- He was listed in Sneak magazine’s “100 Sexiest Men In The World” for 2 consecutive years.
- His adopted older brother is of African-American descent, whereas, his foster sister is Vietnamese.
Featured Image By Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0