Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Information about Dayane Mello’s education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Dayane Mello is represented by –
- ID Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Chile
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Benegas Management – Milan
5 ft 9.75 in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dayane Mello has dated –
- Nicolas Massu (2009-2012) – Dayane started going out with former Chilean tennis player Nicolas Massu in 2009. In summer of 2012, it was widely speculated in the press that she was pregnant after she was spotted leaving a gynecologist’s clinic. However, the rumors of them having separated had been there since the early months of the year as they weren’t publicly seen together since Viña Festival gala in February. Their breakup was eventually confirmed in October 2012. It was claimed that she had caught him in bed with Rubia Soares.
- Mario Balotelli (2010) – Dayane was going out with Italian soccer star Mario Balotelli in 2010. In her later interviews, she revealed that they had first met at a nightclub and it was their relationship that convinced her to make Italy her permanent base. In her 2017 interview, she even went on to call Mario her eternal love and revealed that she was still in touch with the controversial player.
- Ricardo Mansur (2011) – In August 2011, Mello was reported to be having an affair with millionaire Ricardo Mansur after they were spotted kissing during their holidays in Saint Tropez.
- Carlos Tampe (2013) – Towards the end of 2013, Dayane was reported to be going out with actor Carlos Tampe. In October, they were reportedly spotted kissing and indulging in a loved-up display at the café in an airport.
- Stefano Sala (2013-2017) – Mello officially started dating model Stefano Sala in 2013. In 2014, they welcomed their daughter, Sophia, into their family. They were also featured in a controversial photo shoot that featured them completely nude. They reportedly called time on their relationship in the early months of 2017 with Dayane claiming that they were at different stages in their relationship. However, she maintained that their separation was amicable.
- Stefano Bettarini (2017) – Shortly after her breakup with Sala, she was linked with former Italian soccer player Stefano Bettarini. These rumors were created by their cozy equation in the reality TV show, Island of the Famous.
Race / Ethnicity
Dayane Mello has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Undurraga Champagne
- Angelo Marani
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having participated in the 10th season of the Italian edition of Dancing with the Stars.
- Being one of the most popular Italy-based fashion models.
- Having appeared in a couple of Italian reality TV show such as Mont Blanc – Vertical challenge and The Island of the famous 12.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2011, Dayane made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Fruto Prohibido.
Dayane Mello makes sure that she is sweating out on a daily basis so as to keep her enviable toned body in perfect shape. For sweating out, she relies on her regular yoga sessions. She also loves to switch settings of her workout and sometimes, loves to take her yoga sessions outdoors.
Apart from yoga, she also relies on conditioning and gym workouts for her fitness requirements. Dayane likes to take her conditioning workouts outdoor as well. In such workout sessions, she relies on body weight exercises.
Dayane Mello Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Dayane Mello Facts
- She started her modeling career in Chile and at the age of 17, she left Chile to get better modeling opportunities.
- Dayane got a big breakthrough in 2011 after she was featured in an editorial commissioned by Sportweek magazine and shot in the Virgin Islands.
- She has been cast in music videos by Emis Killa and will.i.am.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dayane Mello / Instagram