|Jessica Marie Garcia Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|March 23, 1987
Jessica Marie Garcia is an American actor, writer, model, and producer. She is known for playing Willow Cruz in the Disney Channel comedy series Liv and Maddie, Jasmine Flores in the Netflix teen comedy-drama series On My Block, Rhonda Navarro in the ABC legal thriller series How to Get Away with Murder, Becky in the ABC sitcom The Middle, Sierra in the ABC Family drama series Huge, Becca in the comedy series Hacking High School, Nurse Paloma in the comedy-drama series American Princess, Penley in the comedy series Starter Pack, and Camilla in the Disney+ comedy-drama series Diary of a Future President.
Jessica Marie Garcia
Orlando, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Writer, Producer, Model
Jessica Marie Garcia has been signed with A3 Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $1 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Marie Garcia has dated –
- Adam Celorier – She got engaged to actor Adam Celorier in January 2016 and the duo married 2 years later in October 2018. In November 2021, Jessica announced that she and Adam were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a baby girl named Selena Grey on February 4, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica Marie Garcia is of Mexican descent on her father’s side and has Cuban roots on her mother’s side.
- Pouty lips
She has done endorsement work for SAVAGE X FENTY BY RIHANNA and GYV Mesoamerican Beauty.
Jessica Marie Garcia Favorite Things
- Episode Of Liv and Maddie – SkyVolt-A-Rooney
Source – FANDOM
Jessica Marie Garcia Facts
- Jessica uses she/her pronouns.
- She was 19 years old when she moved to Los Angeles, California.
- She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic in 2013. In order to prevent getting diabetes, Jessica lost more than 70 pounds, stating that her career was her “biggest motivation to start living a healthier life.”
- In 2018, Jessica Marie Garcia started playing Jasmine Flores, a classmate of the group who has a romantic obsession with Ruby, in the teen comedy-drama streaming television series On My Block and this role got her nominated for the 2019 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Summer TV Actress”.
- She appeared as Ana in an episode titled Alo of the legal drama streaming television series Goliath in June 2018.
- Jessica has worked at Olive Garden and a restaurant called The Counter, a job that she continued while appearing on the show Liv and Maddie.
- In 2020, she started playing the recurring role of Camila, a paralegal who is Gabi’s close friend, in the comedy-drama series Diary of a Future President.
Featured Image by Jessica Marie Garcia / Instagram