|Dee Dee Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1996|
|Boyfriend||Smokey Lee Jackson|
Dee Dee Davis is an American actress who is known for playing the role of Bryana ‘Baby Girl’ Thomkins, the younger niece of the characters named Bernie and Wanda, in the TV family comedy-drama show, The Bernie Mac Show. She starred on the show alongside the likes of Bernie Mac, Kellita Smith, Jeremy Suarez, and Camille Winbush. Apart from it, Dee Dee Davis has appeared in a variety of other shows as well which include ER, Strong Medicine, Late Show with David Letterman, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Drop, The Wayne Brady Show, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, and Larry King Live. She started acting at the tender age of 5 and her older sister has also been a part of the entertainment industry. Moreover, Dee Dee Davis has accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Dee Dee Davis
D.D. Davis, DD Davis
Culver City, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Country Club Hills, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Dee Dee Davis studied at Rich Central High School which is a public 4-year high school located in Olympia Fields, Cook County, Illinois. Then, she attended Prairie State College, a public community college, located in Chicago Heights, Cook County, Illinois, United States.
- Father – Darryl Davis
- Mother – Sydney Davis
- Siblings – Ariel Alexandria “Aree” Davis (Older Sister) (Former Actress)
Dee Dee Davis is managed by Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Universal City, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dee Dee Davis has dated –
- Smokey Lee Jackson (2014-Present) – Dee Dee Davis started going out with Smokey Lee Jackson in the year 2014. The duo later got engaged and can often be seen together. Afterward, in February 2017, she announced that she was expecting her first child with Smokey Lee and in June 2017, the couple was blessed with their first child, a son named Logan Jackson. She often uploads adorable pictures and videos of her son on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Gorgeous hair
Dee Dee Davis has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Bryana ‘Baby Girl’ Thomkins, the younger niece of the lead characters named Bernie and Wanda, in the TV family comedy-drama sitcom, The Bernie Mac Show, from 2001 to 2006
- Playing the role of Anna Cortese in an episode, titled Breathing Lessons, of the medical drama show, Strong Medicine, in July 2003
First TV Show
Dee Dee Davis made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Bryana ‘Baby Girl’ Thomkins in an episode, titled Now You Got It, of the family comedy-drama sitcom, The Bernie Mac Show, in November 2001. She starred on the show alongside the likes of Bernie Mac, Kellita Smith, Jeremy Suarez, and Camille Winbush. The show has won several awards such as Peabody Award in 2001 as well as the Humanitas Prize, a Primetime Emmy Award, and 3 NAACP Image Awards for “Outstanding Comedy Series”.
Dee Dee Davis stays healthy by leading an active lifestyle.
Dee Dee Davis Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Bernie Mac Show
Source – Twitter
Dee Dee Davis Facts
- She started acting in The Bernie Mac Show when she was just 5 years old.
- Despite having been born in Culver City, California, Dee Dee Davis regards Park Forest, Cook County, Illinois as her home town.
- In 2007, she played the role of Evie in an episode, titled 300 Patients, of the medical drama television series, ER.
- Dee Dee Davis has also appeared in a number of other shows which include the likes of Late Show with David Letterman, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Drop, The Wayne Brady Show, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, and Larry King Live.
- She took a break from her acting career in 2007 to focus on her academics.
- As of July 2019, Dee Dee Davis has been nominated for the Young Artist Award as well as the Image Award thrice.
- Follow Dee Dee Davis on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Dee Dee Davis / Instagram