|Devin Caherly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 2001|
Devin Caherly is an American social media personality, TikTok star, businessperson, and content creator who has gained fame with his POV, lip-sync, and comedy TikTok uploads and has accrued more than 2.5 million fans on the platform with more than 95 million likes on the videos. Moreover, he also became popular as his wedding meme went viral in May 2020.
Devin Patrick Caherly
Devin Caherly studied at Westfield High School located in Union County, New Jersey, United States and graduated from there in the year 2019. Later, he got enrolled at the University of Arizona as an entrepreneurship major.
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Businessperson, Content Creator
- Siblings – Jack Caherly (Brother), Tess Caherly (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Devin Caherly is of Irish descent.
- Charming appearance
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Devin Caherly Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Office
- Character From The Office – Dwight Schrute
Source – YouTube
Devin Caherly Facts
- Growing up, he used to play soccer and lacrosse.
- His parents decided “Patrick” to be his middle name because Devin Caherly was born on St. Patrick’s Day.
- He has struggled with dyslexia, something he was bullied in school for.
- Along with Brendan Cox and Faiz Imran, he co-founded the entrepreneurial media company named Business Blurb in the past.
- Devin Caherly joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on August 3, 2014, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on September 9, 2019, was titled “SPEAKING A Made UP Language Prank!”.
- He started making TikTok videos in August 2019.
- He likes to keep himself busy.
- Devin Caherly hates bugs and insects.
- He has often collaborated with social media personality and TikToker Tatayanna Mitchell. Although the duo had been working together for quite a while, they only met one another for the first time in July 2020.
- His acne used to be one of his insecurities.
- Devin Caherly has also launched his own merch.
- He is scared of heights.
Featured Image by Devin Caherly / Instagram