Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Devon Bostick attended the Etobicoke School of the Arts in Toronto to graduate four years later with a major in drama.
- Father – Joe Bostick (Actor and Film Fight Coordinator)
- Mother – Stephanie Gorin (Casting Agent)
- Siblings – Jesse Bostick (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Thomas Edward Bostick (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Alvina Triebel (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth A. Gorin (Maternal Grandfather), Hazel I. Ayres (Maternal Grandmother)
Devon Bostick is represented by
- Noble Caplan Abrams
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 168 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Devon Bostick has dated –
- Alexandra Burman – Devon Bostick has dated model and actress Alexandra Burman in the past. Devon himself revealed that he was dating Alexandra and having a good time with her in an interview. But, in later interviews, he implied that he was single.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Norwegian, German, English and Scottish ancestry with small traces of Welsh, French, Irish and Dutch, whereas on his mother’s side, he is of English descent.
- Tall and lanky body
- Broad nose
Best Known For
- Being cast as Brent Abbott in the 2009 horror movie, Saw VI.
- Playing the role of Rodrick Heffley in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series.
In 2003, he made his first film appearance in The Truth About the Head.
First TV Show
In 1998, Devon did just 1 episode in a minor role in Exhibit A: Secrets of Forensic Science.
Devon Bostick Facts
- Devon Bostick was cast in the 4th installment of Saw movie series after the director saw his work in a parody of Saw II. However, his scenes were cut from the final cut.
- At the age of 8, he broke his arm after he jumped headfirst from the swing like a superman.
- His first acting experience was in 1st grade when he was cast in the role of old man in the play based on classic fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk.
- He started taking professional acting classes when he was in 5th grade.
- He was bullied from 1st grade to 6th. He also had to endure tough times later as well due to his acting background.
- He has been a staunch supporter of various charities and social causes.
- In March 2016, he raised more than 11 Grands for the Trevor Project, which is an organization that works to support lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual youth in difficult times and also tries to cut down suicides in LGBTQ group.
- In the audition for The 100, he had first tried for the character of Monty Green. The production team decided he was better suited for the role of Jasper Jordan.