|Megumi Sato Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megumi Sato is a Japanese actor and voice actor. She has worked on many projects including Kinpachi-sensei, Medaka, H2, Shukujo, Hana Yori Dango, Aru Ai no Uta, The Hippocratic Oath, Sunadokei, Taiyo no Uta, Chiritotechin, Angel in the Box, Hana Yori Dango Returns, Winning Pass, L: Change the WorLd, Peanuts, Green Mind, Metal Bats, Cyborg She, Exte, Kung Fu Kun, Hana Yori Dango Final, Class Reunion, Happy Flight, Kamogawa Horumo, Kamisama Help!, After the Flowers, Milocrorze, The Castle of Crossed Destinies, The Complex, and Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship.
Megumi Sato studied at Tokyo Metropolitan Yashio High School.
Actor, Voice Actor
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Megumi Sato is of Japanese descent.
- A beauty spot near her nose
- Charming smile
Through social media, Megumi Sato has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as Flying Tiger, IGNIS iO, etc.
Megumi Sato Facts
- Alongside Chiaki Kuriyama, Ren Osugi, and Tsugumi, Megumi Sato co-starred as Yuki Morita in the 2007 horror film Exte. The movie was released in the U.S. as Exte: Hair Extensions.
- She was cast in the supporting role of Sakurako Sanjo in the romantic teen drama television series Hana Yori Dango Returns in 2007.
- In 2008, Megumi Sato played Hatsune Misawa in the thriller film L: Change the World, a spin-off to the Death Note film series.
- She appeared as a teacher in the 2008 science fiction comedy-drama film Cyborg She.
- Megumi Sato brought to life the character of Mika Iwai in the 2012 drama film Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship.
- She was cast as Hitomi Makimura in the 2013 horror film The Complex.
Featured Image by Megumi Sato / Instagram