Diana Mae Vickers
Blackburn, Lancashire, England
Diana Vickers went to Westholme School in Blackburn and studied Classics, Theatre Studies, and Psychology for her A Levels.
Singer, songwriter, actress, fashion designer, model, musician
She is signed to Modest Management.
Indie pop, indie rock, new wave, folktronica, folk-pop, synthpop
Vocals, trumpet, acoustic guitar
RCA (2009–2011), So Recordings
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diana Vickers dated –
- Eoghan Quigg (2008-2009) – From November 2008 to January 2009, the two singers dated each other. Diana told to Sun that Eoghan was like a holiday fling to her. Eoghan is a former pop singer and occasional actor.
- Joshua Jenkins (2010) – She dated for a couple of months with actor Joshua Jenkins in 2010.
- George Craig (2011-2015) – In March 2011, she started dating British model, George Craig. They seemed to have separated in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in Dee V for Very’ Christmas range commercial.
Best Known For
Reaching semi-finals in the singing competition The X Factor in 2008.
Diana Vickers released her debut album Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree on 3 May 2010 in UK via RCA. It charted at #1 in UK, #2 in Scotland, #7 in Ireland, etc. the album received the certification of “Gold” in British.
In 2014, she appeared in the biographical drama film The Perfect Wave for her role as Kim.
First TV Show
In 2008, she debuted on television with reality singing competition The X Factor as a performer. She reached the semi-finals after appearing in 15 episodes.
Diana Vickers Facts
- Her career is influenced by the musicians Florence + The Machine, Sinead O’Connor, Regina Spektor, Frou Frou, Sixpence None The Richer, Kings Of Leon, Cyndi Lauper, The Sundays, and Kate Bush.
- She started singing at the age of 11.
- At 16, she planned to study hard for A Levels.
- In 2008, she participated in The X Factor and reached semi-finals. This was the first time, she was seen in public.
- On May 20, 2011, Diana launched an eight-piece clothing collection titled “Dee V” for Very.co.uk.
- She starred in the 1992 comedy play “The Rise and Fall of Little Voice” as Little Voice on October 8, 2009.
- Visit her official website @ dianavickersmusic.com.
- Connect with Diana on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.