|Dichen Lachman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1982|
Dichen Lachman is an Australian actress who is well-known for appearing in the soap opera Neighbours as Katya Kinski and in the sci-fi drama series Dollhouse as Sierra. She has also appeared in various films and television series including Lust for Love, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Altered Carbon, Animal Kingdom, and many others.
She went to West Lakes Primary School, Gilles Street Primary School, and Norwood Morialta High School. For her college education, she attended St. Mary’s College, Annesley College, and the University of Adelaide.
- Others – Gustav Rudolf Lachman (Paternal Grandfather), Marion Roslyn Taylor (Maternal Grandfather)
She is represented by McKeon-Myones Management, Talent Management Company, California, United States.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dichen Lachman has dated –
- Max Osinski
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and Nepalese ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Small Face
- Thin Lips
Dichen Lachman Favorite Things
- Filmmaker – George Lucas
Source – Wikipedia
Dichen Lachman Facts
- She first filmed an ad in Australia for the company Wanadoo, which aired in the United Kingdom.
- In 2005, she became the cast of the Australian soap opera Neighbours. Though she had originally auditioned for the role of Elle Robinson, producers decided to include Katya Kinski’s part in the story for her.
- She played a minor role in the feature film Aquamarine in 2006.
- In an interview, Lachman revealed that she moved to Los Angeles to advance her acting career but added that she would love to work in the UK and Australia.
- On March 26, 2008, her portrayal of the character Sierra in the series Dollhouse was announced.
- Lachman was named one of the “100 Hottest Women on Screen” for 2009 by AfterEllen.com.
- In 2010, Lachman made a cameo appearance as an insurance agent and street racer on NCIS: Los Angeles. She also made a guest appearance in an episode of the Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood for its 4th series titled Torchwood: Miracle Day in 2011.
- In 2012, it was revealed that she would be joining the Last Resort for ABC. During the show’s 13-episode run, Lachman appeared as the main character.
- Between 2010 and 2013, Lachman and her close friend Anton King produced Lust for Love, which King produced using Kickstarter to generate funds for the movie. Though the initial target was only $70,000, more than 1,500 people pledged money which made a tally of $101,030. To complete the film, additional funds were raised through friends and family.
- In 2014, she began shooting in Canada during which she joined the cast of The 100 in the role of Anya.
- On October 22, 2015, it was announced that she landed a recurring role on the 3rd season of The Last Ship. She was cast as Jesse, a helicopter pilot who lives off-the-grid.
- She started appearing as Reileen Kawahara on Netflix’s original TV series Altered Carbon in 2018; it is an adaptation work of the 2002 novel of the same name by Richard K. Morgan.
Featured Image by Dichen Lachman / Instagram