|Dodie Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1995|
Dodie Clark is a YouTube personality, singer, and songwriter known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She has released various songs like Sick of Losing Soulmates and Party Tattoos. She has done endorsement work for brands like HP and Coca-Cola. Dodie has a YouTube channel titled “doddleoddle”, where she has more than 2 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Dorothy Miranda Clark
Enfield, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Dodie Clark went to The Leventhorpe School, which is a secondary and 6th form school in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire.
YouTube Personality, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Ralph Clark (IT Consultant)
- Mother – Astrid Clark
- Siblings – Hedy Clark (Younger Sister) (YouTube Star), Iain Clark (Brother)
Dodie Clark handles her representation work on her own.
Pop, Indie, Alternative
Vocals, Piano, Ukulele
She has released most of her music on her own through iTunes.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Dodie Clark has dated –
- In one of her videos, she has revealed that at the age of 17, she was in an abusive relationship with someone who was 22 years old. The abuse started just weeks after they started dating as he abused her for not putting the bowl in the exact position. She revealed that they dated for about 2 years before her friends managed to pull her out of it.
- Sammy Paul (2015) – In March 2017, Dodie confirmed that she was dating fellow YouTube star and filmmaker, Sammy Paul via her official Twitter account. The rumors of them dating had been doing the rounds for quite some time. However, their relationship didn’t last long as just before attending Summer in the City event in August 2015, she revealed that she had separated from Paul. However, she insisted that they remained on good terms.
- Nathan Zed (2017) – In April 2017, Dodie was linked with YouTube star, Nathan Zed. The base of their relationship rumors was a picture he shared on his Instagram account. The picture had them cuddling up to each other and had an ambiguous caption as well. However, they quickly refuted that they were dating.
- Evan Edinger (2017) – In June 2017, she was rumored to be going out with YouTuber Evan Edinger based on an Instagram image that she had posted on her official account.
Race / Ethnicity
In May 2016, she posted a YouTube vlog to reveal that she is bisexual.
- Prominent nose
- Broad smile
Dodie Clark has used her social media activity and her YouTube videos to launch promotional campaigns for various brands such as HP and Coca-Cola.
Best Known For
- Being a popular YouTube singer and songwriter. She has managed to gain more than 2 million subscribers on her main channel and her videos have more than 2 billion combined views.
- Having collaborated with other popular YouTube personalities such as Tessa Violet and Jon Cozart.
- Her popularity on other social media platforms. She has more than 1 million followers on her official Instagram account.
As a Singer
In November 2016, she released her debut EP Intertwined. It did well in the UK and managed to peak at the 35th spot on the music charts.
First TV Show
In 2013, Dodie Clark made her first TV show appearance on the family TV show, Newsround.
Dodie Clark Facts
- In one of her YouTube videos, she has revealed that she was regularly bullied while she was studying in school. She also accepted that she had turned into a bully as well on a couple of occasions.
- Dodie has been very open about her struggle with depression and anxiety.
- In February 2011, she created her official YouTube account. She posted her first original song, Rain in April 2011 on her channel. The song went on to garner more than 500k views.
- In 2014, she got mainstream exposure as she joined fellow YouTube singer Bry on his music tour of UK. She later joined him up for his tour of New Zealand and Australia.
- In March 2017, she went on her own national tour of the UK. She had hired Rusty Clanton as her support act.
- She did her first Europe tour in February and March 2018.
- After completing her school studies, she moved to Bath, where she lived with YouTube star Jamie Jo (BananaJamana).
- Before she found fame as a YouTube star, she had worked with a social media group called Hiive.
- In November 2017, she published her book, Secrets for the Mad: Obsessions, Confessions, and Life Lessons.
- Visit her official website @ dodie.co.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube (doddlevloggle), Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dodie Clark / Instagram