|Dominic DeAngelis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1993|
Dominic DeAngelis is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel which revolves around pranks, challenge videos, vlogs, comedy sketches, and reaction videos; and has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers. He is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 300k followers on Twitter and more than 350k followers on Instagram. In 2019, Dominic made his debut, along with fellow social media personality Kristen McAtee, on the web-only reality show titled The Reality House. He has often collaborated with fellow YouTubers such as Veronica Merrell, Vanessa Merrell, JC Caylen, and Kian Lawley. He was also featured in the web series titled Prank U in 2015.
Dom, Dommy D
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Richard DeAngelis
- Mother – Debbie DeAngelis
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Affable smile
- Sports a rugged beard
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Has a tattoo on his left wrist
- Has moles on his cheeks and neck
Dominic DeAngelis Facts
- He was born in Phoenix, Arizona but his family relocated to Kansas City, Missouri when he was 2 years old.
- His YouTube channel was started in 2009 and it was initially named The KansascityStarz. One category of videos that was key in boosting his popularity in the early days of his channel was Chatroulette experience videos. He would record his conversations with random strangers from around the world, mostly women, on Chatroulette, an online chat website, and post them on his channel.
- In November 2015, he had an awkward public spat with his photographer and friend Joseph “JJ” Hernandez when he posted JJ’s phone number on Twitter. After JJ was flooded with calls and text messages and found out what had happened, he responded by sharing Dominic’s phone number to the public. Dominic then stated that he was no longer friends with JJ but never revealed whether his original act was intentional.
- In June 2018, he was accused by fellow YouTuber Andrea Russett of being desperate for views after he repeatedly referred to her past relationship with YouTuber Kian Lawley in a video titled Roasting Our YouTube Friends, which was made in collaboration with social media star Lauren Giraldo. Although viewers felt that Andrea was overreacting to the situation, she responded by saying that no one should be constantly reminded of their past relationships without any provocation.
- He has a line of merchandise called Henny x Pasta that he sells online and promotes via a dedicated Instagram page titled hennessyxpasta. He also runs another Instagram page titled dommydsfood which is fully dedicated to sharing pictures of restaurant-made and homecooked food.
Featured Image by Dominic DeAngelis / Instagram