|Angelo Zeigler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DopeIsland is an American Vine personality who rose to prominence after joining the famous short-video hosting website called Vine. His interest in music led him to this platform wherein he can freely share his work and vine content that he creates based on the type of genres he likes and the overall style and aura he wants to share with his viewers. Given his confident and experimental personality that likes to come into sight different and unique, it wasn’t long until he was able to secure his own spot in the Vine industry.
Michigan, United States
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Before fame, he only started as a Vine user who would watch other users on the platform. It wasn’t too long until he began posting videos and gained popularity with niches relevant to the type of music he likes, sports, fashion, and his commentary on current topics.
- Besides being popularly known as a Vine star, he is also an actor and has appeared in “Camp Unplug”.
- He has a casual and sporty fashion styling.
- He tends to often include comedic acts in his videos. Aside from music, sport, and fashion, he also includes gameplay of today’s video games on his content. In his videos, DopeIsland also flaunts numerous aspects of social life and current events, which makes his uploads more interesting without cutting off entertainment and fun.
- His social media presence is often described as strong and distinctive, showing what a unique platform looks like by his extreme creativity and self-expression.
- He created his YouTube channel called Dope Island on November 1, 2014. The channel had amassed a couple of thousands of subscribers with more than 5 million combined views before he deleted the channel.
- He keeps in touch with his fans and social media followers.
- His work is collaborative.
- His social network is always active.
- He has a solid social media fan base, particularly on Instagram with more than 1.5 million followers and on Twitter with more than 385,000 followers.
Featured Image by DopeIsland / Instagram