|E.S.G. Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
E.S.G. is an American rapper who is a member of the hip-hop collective Screwed Up Click who is known for being a pioneer of the Screwed and Chopped style of rap. Nevertheless, he is also recognized for the release of his single Swangin’ & Bangin from his debut studio album titled Ocean of Funk (1994).
Cedric Dormaine Hill
Bogalusa, Louisiana, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
E.S.G. attended the University of Southern Louisiana.
Southern Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap
E.S.G. has released his music with various record labels including Perrion Entertainment, Wreckshop Records, S.E.S. Entertainment, and Entertainment One Music.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note: E.S.G. is a married man who is the father to a son and a daughter. However, he prefers to keep their identity a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a thick chin curtain style beard.
- Towering physical appearance
- Originally, he is from Houston, Texas.
- His father passed away due to Auto-Immune Deficiency Syndrome / Human Immunodeficiency Virus when E.S.G. was quite young.
- During the early 90′, he relocated to Lafayette, Louisiana before finally settling in Houston, Texas. It was there that he made his name as a rapper.
- He released his debut studio album titled Ocean of Funk on February 1, 1994. It was compiled with a total of 15 tracks that include Swangin’ and Bangin’ (Screwed), The South, Crooked Streets (featuring Big 50), If It Ain’t One Thang It’s Another, Anticipation, Flipping (featuring Lil’ Will & Big 50), My Real Niggaz, Ocean of Funk (featuring Marcus Bolden), How Many Hoes, and Birdies That Don’t Chirp.
- After the release of his studio album titled Ocean of Funk in 1994, he went on to release several other tracks such as Sailin’ Da South (1995), Return of the Living Dead (1998), Shinin’ n’ Grindin’ (1999), City Under Siege (2000), Boss Hogg Outlaws (with Slim Thug) (2001), All American Gangsta (2004), Screwed Up Movement (2006), Digital Dope: The Reintroduction (2009), and Everyday Street Gangsta (2009).
- E.S.G. was sentenced to several years in prison for first-degree murder after having shot down an intruder who busted into his home and shot his partner in the past.
- His stage name E.S.G. stands for Everyday Street Gangsta or Everyday Serving God.
- He wrote the song Wanna be a Baller for Lil’ Troy‘s album Sittin’ Fat Down South.
Featured Image By ESGWorld / Houstoniamag / CC BY-SA 4.0