|Rhea Norwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 2001|
Rhea Norwood is a budding English actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Imogen Heaney in Heartstopper.
Rhea Margaret Norwood
Kingston-upon-Thames, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Rhea had studied at Hinchley Wood School.
As of April 2022, Rhea had been training in acting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
Rhea is represented by Independent Talent.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent bright blue eyes
Rhea Norwood Facts
- Norwood was born and raised in Kingston-upon-Thames, Greater London.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia in the past.
- Her first name Rhea is pronounced as “Ree-uh”.
- The earliest post that Rhea uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 24, 2019. It was a picture of her protesting at Parliament Square for climate change with the UK Student Climate Network.
- She is a huge fan of the television series Downton Abbey.
- Rhea was cast in her debut TV series Heartstopper as Imogen Heaney in 2022, alongside the likes of stars Joe Locke and Kit Connor.
Featured Image By Rhea Norwood / Instagram