|Joe Locke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 2003|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Joe Locke is a Manx actor who is known for appearing as Charles “Charlie” Spring in the Netflix series Heartstopper.
Joseph William Locke
Douglas, Isle of Man
Joe Locke studied at Ballakermeen High School, a co-educational comprehensive secondary school in Douglas, on the Isle of Man. Later, in April 2022, he told ITV’s “This Morning” that he was studying for his A-Level exams.
Joe Locke has been signed with Markham, Froggatt & Irwin, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Joe Locke Facts
- He made his on-screen acting debut by playing the character of Charles “Charlie” Spring, a year 10 student at Truham Grammar School who was recently outed, in the British coming-of-age romance streaming television series Heartstopper. It is based on the webcomic and graphic novel of the same name by Alice Oseman.
- Joe Locke co-starred in Heartstopper alongside Kit Connor, William Gao, Yasmin Finney, Corinna Brown, Kizzy Edgell, Tobie Donovan, Rhea Norwood, Jenny Walser, Sebastian Croft, Cormac Hyde-Corrin, Fisayo Akinade, Chetna Pandya, Stephen Fry, and Olivia Colman.
- Joe bagged his role in Heartstopper after being chosen out of 10,000 other potential actors.
- Joe has struggled with body dysmorphia in the past.
- He has also accumulated a huge fan base on Instagram.