|Ebonée Noel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ebonée Noel is a Guyanese-American actress who burst into the spotlight after playing the part of Special Agent Kristen Chazal in the CBS series FBI (2018-2020). She has starred in several other TV shows including Eye Candy (2015) and has appeared in a number of films such as I Love You, Daddy (2017). Noel has amassed more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Ebonée Reigne Noel
United States of America
Ebonée grew up all over the world, having gone to schools in Cambodia, Croatia, Ethiopia and Israel. She attended the New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts graduating with a degree in Fine Arts from there. She also trained at the renowned Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- Father – Patrick Warton
- Mother – Cheryl E. Noel
She has been represented by Door 24 Entertainment, Inc.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Guyanese descent on her father’s as well as mother’s sides of the family.
- Expressive eyes
- Fuller lips
Ebonée Noel Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Singing, Rooting for all New York sports teams including the Giants, Yankees and Rangers
Source – Fandom
Ebonée Noel Facts
- She has lived in New York and has considered herself a New Yorker at heart, in spite of having moved around a lot in her youth.
- Ebonée has recalled that her mother would always make going to a Broadway show a part of the celebration of any special occasion, whether it was her birthday or a Christmas gift. She has realized that the early exposure had a huge influence on her life and career.
- She has thoroughly enjoyed essaying the role of August King on the prime-time television soap opera The Kings of Napa. She has stated that among August’s relationships, the one she has with her mother has been one of Ebonée’s most-cherished ones as she has found mother-daughter bonds to be very complicated. It had been a dynamic and true journey to the experience of mothers and daughters.
- She has relished reading, has liked to spend time with a lovely group of friends, and enjoyed watching a lot of television.
- Noel has revealed that she has often attempted to dream up the right project which she would try her hand at writing/producing in the future.
- She has got inspired by the incredible talent of other creators across the medium along with the resilience of the Black creators and performers who came prior to her and made her journey possible.
- She has always thought that if she were not acting, she would have loved to have a business that would consist of planning weddings. She has cherished weddings and has been fascinated by the different elements of putting one together, like the food, the dress, and the flowers.
- Ebonée has disclosed that she has trusted the eyes of an honest person more than what she has heard everyone else to have said.
- She has stated that she would not call herself a wine aficionado but that she has definitely cherished every Italian red wine she has ever had. It was on a trip to Italy that she had fallen in love with the drink.
Featured Image by Ebonée Noel / Instagram