|Ebru Şahin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ebru Şahin is a Turkish actress who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Menekşe in Şuursuz Aşk, Reyyan Şadoğlu in Hercai, Burcu Selimer in İstanbullu Gelin, Hira in Yasak Elma, Didem in Kan Parası, and Nilüfer in Baber.
Ebru Şahin attended the Faculty of Sport Sciences at Istanbul University.
Ebru Şahin has been signed with Abdullah Bulut Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ebru Şahin has dated –
- Cedi Osman – She is in a relationship with professional basketball player Cedi Osman and they have often shared their pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Pouty lips
She has done endorsement work for a wide range of brands which include Vodafone, Bitter, TTNET heredot cevdet, Doritos Risk, Eyup Sabri Tuncer Lemon Cologne, Dogadan Tea, and Türk Telekom.
Ebru Şahin Facts
- She has been raised by her mother and grandmother.
- Between 2017 and 2018, Ebru Şahin was cast in the supporting role of Burcu Selimer in the television series, İstanbullu Gelin.
- She brought to life the character of Hira in the romantic drama television series, Yasak Elma, in 2018.
- In 2019, she started playing the lead role of Reyyan Şadoğlu, granddaughter of the prominent Şadoğlu Family, in the romantic drama television series, Hercai, in which she co-starred alongside Akın Akınözü, Gülçin Santırcıoğlu, Serhat Tutumluer, Oya Unustası, and Ahmet Tansu Taşanlar.
- Ebru Şahin won the “Best Female Actress” award at Premios Nova Mas and Mister Nova in 2019.
- She has appeared on the cover of magazines like Cosmopolitan, TV Europe Mip, Samdan Magazine, Formsante, and BeStyle Magazine.
- She was honored as the “Best Actress of the Year” at Altın Marka Ödülleri in 2020.
- Over the years, Ebru Şahin has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Babamın Emanetiyim by Ebru Polat, Uyandım Cennetten by Utku Emen, and Tüh Tüh by Aydın Kurtoğlu.
- She has also accrued a huge fan base on social media with more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ebru Şahin / Instagram