|Eitan Bernath Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 2002|
Eitan Bernath is an American content creator, food blogger, entrepreneur, feminist, and social media star who is known for the food-related content that he uploads to his eponymous YouTube channel as well as to his TikTok account eitan.
The United States of America
In May 2020, Eitan announced via his Instagram account that he had gotten into Columbia University and was committed to joining them.
TikTok Star, Content Creator, Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur, Feminist
- Siblings – He has a brother named Yoni.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle.
- Thick eyebrows
Through his social media, Eitan has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Off-White, Flora Plant U.S., Jimmy Choo, and Zara Man.
Eitan Bernath Favorite Things
- Food – Homemade butter
- Ethnic Food – Indian
- Chutney Of All-Time – Tamarind Chutney
- Indian Street Food – Paani Poori
Source – New York Post, Eitanernath.com
Eitan Bernath Facts
- He was raised in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Bernath was very young when he started to take an interest in cooking.
- Eitan was 11 years old when he competed on Chopped. Later, he also appeared on Guy’s Grocery Games.
- On June 24, 2016, Eitan joined the YouTube community with his self-titled YouTube community, to which he uploads food vlogs. However, the first video that he uploaded to the channel was on February 19, 2018. It was titled Welcome to My Channel | Eitan Bernath.
- As of March 2021, a few of the most popular videos on his self-titled YouTube channel were WORLD’S CREAMIEST FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | Eitan Bernath, Ultimate Avocado Toast With A Fried Egg On Top | Eitan Bernath, CREAMIEST HUMMUS EVER! | Eitan Bernath, Penne Alla Vodka | Eitan Bernath, and Homemade Garlic Naan (Stovetop Method) | Eitan Bernath.
- He had close to 50 million likes and more than 2 million followers on his TikTok account titled eitan.
- Eitan has a cat and 2 guinea pigs.
Featured Image By Eitan Bernath / Instagram