|Eleonora Cortini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.25 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1992|
Eleonora Cortini is an Italian model, actress, and television presenter known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like 10 ragazze, Pechino Express, and The legacy. She has done endorsement work for brands like Filippmark and Valentina’s. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 70k followers on Instagram.
Trieste, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
Eleonora Cortini went to the Scientific High School in Borgo San Lorenzo and graduated somewhere between 2010 and 2011.
Soubrette, Model, Actress, and Television Presenter
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp Nose
- Striking eyes
- Toned figure
Eleonora Cortini has used her social media activity to do promotional work for the following brands –
- A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the comedy movie, 10 ragazze.
- Appearing on the game show, Pechino Express.
- Having served as a professor in the Italian TV quiz show, The legacy.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the Italian comedy movie, 10 ragazze.
First TV Show
In 2009, Eleonora Cortini made her first TV show appearance in the regional Tuscan show, Il futuro? È uno show (The future? It is a show). She emerged as a winner in her debut season after which she was appointed as a presenter for the following season.
Eleonora Cortini Facts
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was featured as a “professor” in the popular Rai 1 TV show, L’legacy.
- In 2015, she partnered with Laura Forge to form a pair of “The Professors” for the reality show, Beijing Express – The New World, which was set in South America. They managed to make it to the finals of the show.
- Her short film Malizia e passione was presented at the Salerno Film Festival in 2015.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Eleonora Cortini / Instagram