|ELHAE Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
ELHAE is an American R&B and hip-hop singer known for his singing skills. He has collaborated with artists like Jaryd Blake, Snakehips, and JMSN. He combines Rap and R&B together to form music to match up to his inspiration, Pharrell. ELHAE has released popular songs like Needs, Hartley Bridge, You, and Don’t Walk Away.
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
ELHAE has completed his high school.
Singer, Rapper, Producer
- Father – He worked in the U.S. Army.
ELHAE is represented by Daniel Foster.
R&B, Hip-hop, Soul, Funk, Disco
- Atlantic Records
- Poe Boy Music Group
- Dream Loud Music Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- His music that is a slow mix of R&B and rap
- Collaborating with artists such as Jaryd Blake, Snakehips, and JMSN
ELHAE released his debut album titled All Have Fallen in March 2016. The album was released by Atlantic Records. According to an interview with GlobalGrindTV in 2016, he called it an EP project.
- His stage name ELHAE is short for “Every Life Has An Ending”. The name is derived from a rhyme that he had written down when he was in school.
- As a child, ELHAE practiced his singing and learned to play the piano during the mass sessions at a church.
- Before becoming a renowned R&B and rap singing celebrity, Jamaal had a very vivid dream of becoming an architect.
- In high school, he used to be very withdrawn and found it difficult to mix around with other kids.
- Just a few years after ELHAE was born, his parents shifted to Savannah, Georgia.
- In order to give his musical career the boost that it needed, ELHAE moved to Macon, Georgia in 2009.
- In December 2013, ELHAE released his first single, Gold Roley.
- He considers R&B singer Pharrell Williams as his inspiration.
- In 2015, ELHAE made his first-star performance appearance in London.
- Visit his official website @ elhae.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by ELHAE / Twitter