|Elin Kling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1983|
Elin Kling is a Swedish fashion blogger, fashion journalist, fashion designer, and entrepreneur who is best known as the co-founder of Totême, a women’s clothing label that was launched in 2014. She first came into the spotlight in 2007 when her personal fashion blog became Sweden’s most-followed fashion blog – within days of its launch. This blog was later also hosted on the website of TV4, the largest commercial TV channel in Sweden. Elin then worked for Solo (a now-defunct Swedish language monthly women’s magazine) and later joined Expressen, one of 2 nationwide evening newspapers in Sweden, as its head of the fashion desk. In 2009, she co-founded a digital media company called Fashion Networks and also launched a fashion label called Nowhere. In 2011, she launched her first clothing line – called Elin Kling for H&M. This made her the first blogger ever to have designed a collection for H&M (H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, a multinational company based in Sweden that focuses on fast-fashion clothing; it is the second-largest international clothing retailer).
Mariestad, Mariestad Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
She splits her time between Stockholm, Sweden, and New York City, New York, United States.
Fashion Blogger, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Thomas Kling
- Mother – Inger Magnusson
- Siblings – Cecilia Blankens (née Kling) (Older Sister) (Writer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Journalist). She has 2 other siblings.
- Others – Per Blankens (Brother-in-Law) (TV Producer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elin has dated –
- Karl Lindman (2014-Present) – Elin married a fashion model, fashion designer, and entrepreneur named Karl Lindman in 2014 in a ceremony held in Stockholm. The couple launched Totême, a women’s clothing label, that same year. They have 2 children together including a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
Elin Kling Facts
- In 2009, Elin became the head stylist for Swedish Idol, the Swedish edition of the globally popular Idol franchise – a singing competition-based reality TV format that debuted in 2001 as the British TV series Pop Idol which in turn inspired spinoffs in numerous other countries. The Idol franchise is the world’s most widely watched TV franchise.
- In 2010, she participated in Let’s Dance, the 5th season of the Swedish version of Strictly Come Dancing, a well-known British dancing competition-based reality TV show in which celebrities partner with professional dancers. She was the 6th elimination in a field of 12 contestants on the show.
- In 2011, Elin launched her own magazine called Styleby and has served as its fashion editor and creative director.
- In 2012, she developed a collection for Guess Inc., an American clothing company that also licenses its brand on other fashion accessories, such as watches, jewelry, perfumes, bags, and shoes.
Featured Image by Elin Kling / Instagram