|Elise Crombez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1982|
Elise Crombez is a well distinguished Belgian top model and actress who is known for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Prada, and Louis Vuitton. She is also noted for starring in several films including When It Rains (2015).
New York City, New York, United States
Elise graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Honim. She also graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Language Interpretation and Translation (ENG-SP) from the Mercator Hogeschool Gent.
Later, she studied Philosophy, Psychology, and English at Santa Monica College.
Model, Actress, Designer, Author
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Zooka (Sister)
Elise is represented by –
- DNA Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- TESS Management – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Dominique Models – Brussels
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elise prefers to keep her dating life away from the public eye.
Race / Ethnicity
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Elise has done endorsement work for several brands such as Prada, H&M, Versace, Armani, Nina Ricci ‘L’air du Temps’ fragrance, Gianfranco Ferré, Lacoste, Eres, GAP, Jil Sander, Ralph Lauren, Escada, Pollini, Valentino, Agnona, Anna Sui, Asprey, Banana Republic, Bergdorf Goodman, Carlo Pazolini, Cerruti 1881, Cesare Paciotti, Clarks, Daks, Day Birgir et Mikkelson, DiModolo, El Corte Inglés, Elie Tahari, Fay, Forum, Fragile, Georges Rech, Hampton Bays, Helmut Lang, Isetan, Jack & Jill, Jeckerson, Kipling, Louis Vuitton, Max & co., Paule Ka, Piazza Sempione, Scapa, Theyskens’ Theory, Women’s Secret, Olivier Theyskens, Christian Dior, Loewe, and Jones New York.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Prada, and Louis Vuitton
- Starring in several films including When It Rains…
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines like Elle, Vogue, and French Revue De Modes
First Fashion Week
Elise debuted at the Ready to wear – Spring /Summer 2001 fashion week by walking the ramp for designers Akira Isogawa and Jean Colonna.
Elise made her debut theatrical film appearance as Heather MacAller in the comedy-drama movie, When It Rains, in 2017. The movie had previously premiered at the Chelsea Film Festival in 2015.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Is ‘t nog ver? in 2013.
Elise once stated in an interview that she works out rigorously on a regular basis and follows a nutrition-filled diet.
She balances her schedule to give her body and mind the rest they need while also staying fit and healthy. However, she does not follow a very strict diet routine and tries to eat everything in moderation.
Elise Crombez Favorite Things
- Go-To-Buy Jeans Brand – Acne, Notify
- Restaurant – Pho Cafe in Los Angeles, NAME in Japantown
- Perfume Of All-Time – Hermès Un Jardin en Méditerranée
- Dress In Her Wardrobe – Ossie Clarke Vintage
- Stylist – Ellen Monstrey
- Photographer – Zeb Daemen
Elise Crombez Facts
- She grew up in Koksijde, Belgium.
- Elise was discovered in 1999 while she was in high school. She had entered a Miss Mannequin competition along with her friend, which she won eventually. Later, she signed with Dominique Models.
- Elise walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret fashion shows for 2 consecutive years in 2006 and 2007.
- During the 2007 Proenza Schouler fashion show, Elise suffered a pitch forward while walking the ramp due to her high-heels. However, she got back up and completed the show without the heels.
- One of the most memorable outfits she wore was at the Jean-Paul Gaultier Spring /Summer 2005 fashion week. It consisted of a purple gypsy skirt, tight jacket, and a black headband.
- In January 2013, Elise started working as a television host with the production company, Woestijnvis, and presented a travel show.
- In September 2016, she published a book titled Model Your Body: How to Get the Model Mindset and the Body That Goes With It.
- From 2016 to 2018, she worked as a freelance designer with Andres NV.
- Elise has been ranked on models.com’s Industry Icons and Top 50 Models lists.
- Follow Elise Crombez on Instagram.
Featured Image by Elise Crombez / Instagram