|Eliza Coupe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1981|
Eliza Coupe is an American actress, comedian, and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Jane Kerkovich-Williams in Happy Endings, Tiger in Future Man, Denise “Jo” Mahoney in Scrubs, and Hannah Wyland in Quantico. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, What’s Your Number?, I Think I Love My Wife, Shanghai Calling, Making Babies, The Estate, 12 Miles of Bad Road, Unhitched, Royal Pains, Superstore, Benched, House of Lies, The Mindy Project, Wrecked, Veronica Mars, DuckTales, Pivoting, and many more.
Eliza Kate Coupe
Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States
Eliza studied at the Plymouth Regional High School in her hometown and graduated in 1999.
She got enrolled in a graduate degree course at the California Institute of the Arts.
Later, she attended various courses at The Groundlings and ImprovOlympic to learn improvisational comedy.
- Father – Ernest Coupe
- Mother – Kathryn Coupe
- Siblings – Sam (Older Brother), Thom (Brother) (Actor)
ID Public Relations Group
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Coupe has dated –
- Randall Whittinghill (2001-2013) – Eliza Coupe started dating acting coach and puppeteer Randall Whittinghill back in 2001 after having met while studying at the California Institute of the Arts. After dating for almost 7 years, they got married on 2007 New Year’s Eve. Just after their fifth wedding anniversary, they decided to file for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Whittinghill asked for spousal support while filing for divorce.
- Darin Olien (2013-2018) – Coupe overcame the heartbreak of a failed marriage by going out with lifestyle guru Darin Olien. They got engaged in 2014 at the Thanksgiving celebration dinner with the family in Malibu. In December 2014, they got married in New Zealand on the Christmas Eve. By April 2018, they had applied for the divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
- Dimpled cheeks
- Banana shaped figure
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
- Her role of Jane Kerkovich-Williams in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings.
- Playing Denise “Jo” Mahoney in the final two seasons of the medical comedy show Scrubs.
Eliza made her film debut in 2006 with the short film The Day the World Saved Shane Sawyer as Allison.
First TV Show
Coupe first appeared in 2007 in a sketch comedy show Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz.
Eliza Coupe Favorite Things
- Breakfast Cereal as a kid – Rice Krispies
- Breakfast Cereal as adult – Plain Oats
- Board Game – Chess
- Happy Ending Episode – Sabado Free-Gante
- Talk-Show – The Today Show
- Animal – Lynx
- Ride in Disney – Teacups
- Music Bands – Lowell Thompson, Fruit Bats, Wilco, Nick Lowe, Gillian Welch, Blake Mills
Source – Reddit
Eliza Coupe Facts
- Eliza traveled with the all-female cast all across France performing as a soldier in King Lear (William Shakespeare play) in 2003.
- During the shooting of the Benched series, she suffered from an ankle fracture and had to work with ice wrapped around her ankle all the time to get relief from pain.
- Before making her breakthrough, she was part of the improv and sketch comedy group The Upright Citizens Brigade based in New York City.
- She discovered her skill in comedy after getting obsessed with Jim Carrey’s portrayal of Ace Ventura.
- She has got several tattoos including “Live Free or Die” inscribed on her arm. The phrase is the official slogan of the New Hampshire state.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in her childhood.
- She despises Los Angeles weather especially the fact that it is always sunny there.