|Elle Mills Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Elle Mills is a Canadian YouTuber who rose to fame by sharing humorous videos on her YouTube channel called ElleOfTheMills. Just a few years after creating her channel, she has been recognized as one of the platform’s most hilarious stars. Aside from her growing popularity on YouTube, Mills has established a huge social media fanbase wherein she also tends to post a bunch of insanely funny and entertaining videos, which appears to be one of the reasons why she’s being well-loved by many fans.
Elle Janet Mills
She went to St. Joseph Catholic High School situated in Ave, Grande Prairie, Canada.
- Mother – Janette Mills
- Siblings – Jay Mills (Brother)
- Others – Melinna (Half-Sister), Melissa (Half-Sister)
Elle Mills is represented by the United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle Mills had dated –
- Mitch Azevedo (2017-2018)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Canadian ancestry on her father’s side and Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Snub Nose
- Round Face
Elle Mills Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Glee
Elle Mills Facts
- She created her YouTube channel ElleOfTheMills on March 28, 2012. Mills’s channel, which was quick to gain fame in the platform due to her viral “coming of age videos”, has already amassed more than 2 million subscribers with more than 200 million views.
- She started making videos at the age of 8.
- In November 2017, she uploaded one “coming out” video where she came out as bisexual.
- Mills was inspired to become a YouTuber by watching YouTube videos of YouTube personalities, Grace Helbig and Casey Neistat.
- She won the “Breakout YouTuber” award during the 10th Shorty Awards in 2018.
- Her videos are often compared with John Hughes’s films.
- In June 2017, she signed with Fullscreen, the entertainment company that produced her first-ever tour in the spring of 2018.
- Mills previously suffered a mental breakdown and posted a video announcing her hiatus from making new videos. She returned to YouTube a month later.
- The first video she uploaded on her channel was titled “Call Me Maybe”, a music video that she made with her friend.
- She uploads vlogs weekly and tends to often feature her family members and friends on her videos.
- Due to her growing popularity, she has been featured in E! Online, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Buzzfeed, and MTV.
- Being a huge Glee fan, she has created brief fan trailers for the couple Will and Emma on the show. Mills also made a similar trailer for the show titled So once Stranger Things which quickly made the rounds on Twitter.
- She has uploaded a ton of hilarious videos on her channel including If Troy Were Like Christian Grey and If Stranger Things Were a Romantic Comedy.
- Mills previously received a minor backlash in social media after posting photos of her eating a big packet of chips in the backdrop of a prom alongside a tweet that read “I tried to subtly crash a prom.”
- She’s friends with YouTuber Joey Kidney, who introduced her to the YouTube community.
Featured Image by Elle Mills / Instagram