|Elsa Pataky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1976|
Elsa Pataky is a Spanish actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Elena Neves in the Fast & Furious franchise, Maria in Snakes on a Plane, Evelyn in Give ‘Em Hell, Malone, Raquel Alonso in Al salir de clase, and Adrielle Cuthbert in Tidelands. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Hospital Central, Queen of Swords, Los Serrano, Thor: Love and Thunder, Interceptor, The Wine of Summer, All Things to All Men, Di Di Hollywood, Mr. Nice, Skate or Die, Iznogoud, Don’t Tempt Me, and many more.
Elsa Lafuente Medianu
Elsa Pataky studied journalism from CEU San Pablo University in Madrid, Spain. Later, she took acting classes.
Actress, model, film producer
- Father – José Francisco Lafuente (Spanish biochemist)
- Mother – Cristina Pataky Medianu (Publicist)
- Others – Liam Hemsworth (Brother-in-law), Luke Hemsworth (Brother-in-law)
She is signed to Roar Creative Agency. Her career is managed by Will Ward from the U.S. Get the complete contact details from her official website.
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
51 kg or 112 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elsa dated –
- Fonsi Nieto (1999-2003) – Grand Prix motorcycle road racer, Fonsi Nieto dated actress Elsa Pataky from 1999 to 2003.
- Michaël Youn (2003-2005) – French actor, Michael Youn quietly dated Elsa from 2003 to 2005. They were rarely seen together.
- Adrien Brody (2006-2009) – American actor, Adrien Brody started dating Spanish actress, Elsa in April 2006. Shortly after, the rumors of their marriage arrived. They separated in 2009.
- Olivier Martinez (2009) – Pataky dated another French actor, Olivier Martinez in mid-2009. As spotted by the paparazzi, they were seen laughing, strolling the dog, and enjoying their time together from June 2009 to August 2009.
- Chris Hemsworth (2010-Present) – Elsa then started dating Australian actor Chris Hemsworth in July 2010. They first met via their mutual representatives. The duo married on December 26, 2010. Elsa gave birth to a daughter, named India Rose (b. May 11, 2012) in London. Elsa again gave birth to twins on March 20, 2014, at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
Elsa has Hungarian and Romanian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She dyes her hair blonde.
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
She has appeared in a television commercial about Guía Campsa with actor Fernando Tejero in 2005.
Best Known For
Playing Elena Neves in Fast Five (2011) and Fast & Furious 6 (2013).
Other notable film appearances include Snakes on a Plane (2006), Giallo (2009), Give ‘Em Hell, Malone (2009), and Di Di Hollywood in 2010.
She started her film career in 1997 with the short film Solo en la buhardilla for her role as Chica revista.
First TV Show
In 1997, Pataky played the role as Raquel Alonso in the television series Al salir de clase in a total of 192 episodes.
Elsa works with a personal trainer Fernando Sartorius to achieve a body like, what she has. She has an amazing butt. To get a somewhat same rear view as she has, one may do the following exercises –
- Step Lunge
- Single-Leg Glute Bridge
- Alternating Superman
- Low Lateral Band Walk
- Low Squats
These can be done 2 times a week with 2 or 3 sets. According to Elsa, 30 minutes of exercises are sufficient in a day to achieve those bums.
Elsa Pataky Facts
- She produced and acted in the 2012 film The Wine of Summer.
- Being a Spanish actress, she is fluent in Spanish. Other languages in which she is fluent are English, French, Romanian, and Italian.
- Pataky was a member of Teatro Cámara de Ángel Gutiérrez theatre company.
- On her 31st birthday (in 2007), Elsa received a castle from her then-boyfriend, Adrien Brody as a birthday gift.
- There is a huge 1 feet difference between Elsa and her husband, Chris Hemsworth’s height.
- Her last name “Pataky” is in the Hungarian language, which means “someone who lived near a creek”.
- In September 2012, she won a case against Ediciones Zeta, owner of Interviú magazine. They published her topless pictures in the magazine taken from a distance with a big lens camera. She was actually doing a photoshoot for Elle magazine. Elsa won €310,000 in damages in Spain’s supreme court.