|Luke Hemsworth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1980|
Luke Hemsworth is an Australian actor who is best remembered for playing Nathan Tyson in Neighbours (2001-2002) and Ashley Stubbs in Westworld (2016-Present). He has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
He studied acting at the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Melbourne.
- Father – Craig Hemsworth (Social-Services Counselor)
- Mother – Leonie van Os (English Teacher)
- Siblings – Chris Hemsworth (Younger Brother) (Actor), Liam Hemsworth (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Keith Hemsworth (Paternal Grandfather), Gladys Priscilla Outen (Paternal Grandmother), Martin van Os (Maternal Grandfather), Rosemarie O’Sullivan (Maternal Grandmother), Elsa Pataky (Sister-in-law) (Wife of Chris) (Model, Actress), Joanne van Os (Maternal Aunt) (Author)
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke has dated –
- Samantha Hemsworth (2006-Present) – Luke is happily married to Samantha Hemsworth since December 15, 2007. They are parents to daughters – Holly Hemsworth (b. 2009), Ella Hemsworth (b. 2010), and Harper Rose Hemsworth (b. 2012) as well as son Alexandre Hemsworth (b. 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dutch, German, Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
Luke Hemsworth Facts
- He is passionate about surfing.
- Luke, Chris, and Liam have all been featured in the Australian soap opera, Neighbours. Chris played Jamie Kane in a 2002 episode while Liam appeared as Josh Taylor from 2007 to 2008.
- He and Matt Damon played fictional versions of Thor and Loki respectively in a funny theater scene in Thor: Ragnarok (2017).
- According to Luke, he is the funniest Hemsworth brother.
- His dream role would be reprising the character of Wolverine, which was made famous by Hugh Jackman.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0