|Bevy Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1966|
Bevy Smith is an American television personality, host, and businesswoman who shot to fame in 2009 after creating the star-spangled dinner party series Dinner with Bevy. She gained further recognition by becoming the co-host on Bravo’s fashion-based talk show Fashion Queens (2013) and by starring in several other TV programs such as the hit pop-culture-themed late-night talk show Watch What Happens: Live (2012-2020). Smith has also been featured in a number of videos like Happy (2013) by Pharrell Williams. She has received many accolades including the Gracie Award in 2020.
Harlem, New York, United States
She went to New York University.
Television Personality, Host, Businesswoman
- Father – Her father worked at a copper refinery.
- Mother – Her mother cleaned homes.
- Siblings – She has 1 brother and 1 sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Stan Williams – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Expressive eyes
- High cheekbones
Bevy Smith Favorite Things
- Place – Malibu Beach
- Friend – Tamron Hall
Source – IMDb
Bevy Smith Facts
- After high school, Smith had landed a temporary job as a receptionist at an ad agency. When she witnessed the corporate-world safety her parents had never known, she became determined to stay and soon got promoted to an executive position due to her grit and socially dynamic skills.
- Recalling her Dining With Bevy dinners, Bevy has disclosed that one of her most cherished dinners was the one with T.I. in 2011 when she had brought all the fashion insiders down to Atlanta and everything was done Atlanta style. T.I. would pick them up in luxury cars and book nice hotels for them to stay.
- Bevy began to co-anchor the entertainment news show Page Six TV in 2017, the program having been the small-screen version of the popular Page Six section of The New York Post. Bevy has pointed out that being part of Page Six, she has been among the only real New Yorkers, having herself been brought up in Harlem in New York and considered the person who has lived a minimum of 20 years in the city only to qualify as a true New Yorker.
- She is the author of her memoir Bevelations: Lessons from a Mutha, Auntie, Bestie (2021) where she has documented her metamorphosis in her late 30s from a magazine advertising executive, as she was a powerhouse at Rolling Stone and Vibe magazine, to a TV as well as pop culture personality. She has wanted everyone to understand that irrespective of factors like age or circumstance, we all have the ability to chase our passions and to dare to dream big.
- Bevy has believed her curious and adventurous nature to have been the reason for her success in media, which has made her a wide variety of things at once. Having never rested on her laurels, she has always sought out information and knowledge. She has also advised that it is important to be tenacious and never get intimidated by a negative response from someone, but instead to see it as the beginning of the dance and get ready by putting on the highest heels.
Featured Image by Bevy Smith / Instagram