|Emily Beecham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1984|
Emily Beecham is a talented English-American actress who is known for her roles in Little Joe, Into the Badlands, Daphne, Hail, Caesar!, The Calling, Basement, Berlin, I Love You, 28 Weeks Later, and The Village. She received the “Best Actress” award at the Cannes Film Festival in 2019 for her role as Alice in the film Little Joe. Emily is a graduate of the prestigious London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Emily Beecham attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) for a 3 years course and graduated with a degree in Bachelors of Arts in 2006.
- Father – He worked as a pilot in the United Kingdom.
- Mother – She hails from Arizona, United States.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Emily Beecham is managed by Troika, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually keeps bangs
- Prominent nose
Best Known For
Her roles in many films and TV series such as Hail, Caesar! as Diedre, Daphne as Daphne, Little Joe as Alice, and Into the Badlands as The Widow
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror sci-fi film 28 Weeks Later as Karen.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance on the mystery-drama series Afterlife as Sash.
Emily Beecham Favorite Things
- City – London
- Stylists – Horace, Miu Miu, Christopher Kane, Balmain, Antipodium
- Dress – A minidress bought in a vintage shop in South Africa
- Musical Artists – The Smiths, PJ Harvey, The Knife, Ladyhawke, Nina Simone, CSS
- Food – Pumpkin and mushroom risotto
- Drink – Rum and ginger beer
- Book – The God of Illusions by Donna Tartt
- Film – Wonderland (1999), Orlando (1992)
- Quote – “It doesn’t matter what you look at but what you see”, by Henry David Thoreau, and “Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors”.
- Restaurants – The Borough Market, in London
Source – Vogue Italia
Emily Beecham Facts
- She moved to London when she was 18 years old.
- Nylon magazine’s “Young Hollywood” issue listed her as one of the “55 Faces of the Future”.
- She holds citizenship of both the United Kingdom and the United States.
- She likes to collect legos.
- Emily never leaves home without her mobile phone, music, and something to read.
- She likes her hair to be a bit unruly and voluminous.
- Her style icons include P.J. Harvey, Chloe Sevigny, and her friend Beck Rainford.
- Her style mantra is “Be creative, have a good time and be yourself”.
- In public, she likes dressing in beautiful things that are striking and also vintage that is revisited in a contemporary vein.
- In private, her clothing depends on what she is doing, and she prefers convenience dressing.
- She adores Rocker wedge boots by Emma Cook.
- She likes jewelry from Tatty Devine and a Nigerian necklace that she got from the Pattern Market.
- Emily loves watching TV series Spaced (1999-2001) and Entourage (2004-2011), going to festivals, and some sense of humor.
- She hates long car journeys and superficiality.
- She likes shopping at vintage shops like The Pattern Market near the Pattern Cutting Factory in Hoxton.
- Emily likes Cressida Bell furnishings and original furniture with a touch of bohemian style.
Featured Image by Vera de Kok / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0