|Emis Killa Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|November 14, 1989
Emis Killa is an Italian rapper who is now a well-known name worldwide. His Parole di ghiaccio music video has amassed more than 45 million views on YouTube. Some of his famous songs include L’erba cattiva, K.I.L.L.A., Ombre, and Conseguenze. The rapper has a strongly growing fanbase with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than a million subscribers on YouTube.
Emiliano Rudolf Giambelli
- Father – Sergio Giambelli (Pianist)
- Mother – His mother worked in the mechanical industry.
- Others – He has a half-brother.
Emis is represented by Zanna of Blocco Recordz.
- Blocco Recordz
- Carosello Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emis has dated –
- Tiffany – Emis was previously in a relationship with a woman named Tiffany. However, in 2018, the Oggi magazine claimed that he had broken up with Tiffany.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Tattoos on his body
- Ear piercing
- He has done endorsement work for brands like Dolce & Gabanna through his Instagram.
- He has also appeared in a commercial for Huawei in the past.
Best Known For
His song Parole di ghiaccio which has gathered more than 45 million YouTube views
Emis released his first album titled Il Peggiore in 2011.
Emis Killa Favorite Things
- Sportsperson – Mike Tyson
Source – Instagram
Emis Killa Facts
- He won an Italian freestyle singing competition known as TecnichePerfette in 2007, at the age of 17.
- He collaborated with the record company, Blocco Records and released a mixtape titled Keta Music in 2009.
- The official video of one of his songs titled Parole di ghiaccio has more than 45 million views on YouTube. The song was viewed 7.5 million times in less than two weeks, breaking all records in the Italian music.
- He also won the TRL Award for ‘Best Emerging Artist’ in 2012.
- In 2013, he became the first Italian artist to be invited to perform in BET Hip-Hop Awards.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Emis Killa / Instagram