|Emma Gunnarsen Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emma Gunnarsen is a Norwegian singer and social media personality who shot to fame with her song titled Engler i sne / Angels in Snow (2016) that amassed more than 16 million views on YouTube. She naturally came into the limelight as the sibling of the popular musical duo Marcus and Martinus and proved her mettle after releasing several super-hit singles including Fått deg på hjernen’ / Got you on the brain (2018) and Happy (2019). She has accumulated a strong fan base on her self-titled YouTube channel, on Spotify, Instagram as well as on TikTok.
Trofors, Nordland, Norway
Trofors, Nordland, Norway
She has attended school in Norway.
- Father – Kjell Erik Gunnarsen (School Teacher)
- Mother – Gerd Anne Gunnarsen
- Siblings – Marcus Gunnarsen (Older Brother) (Singer), Martinus Gunnarsen (Older Brother) (Singer)
She is represented by an Oslo-based casting and management company named Anti Brandpeople.
3 ft 7 in or 109 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Norwegian descent.
Birthmark on her left cheek
Emma Gunnarsen Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coconut water, Shakes
- Song – Malibu by Miley Cyrus
- Enjoys Staying At – Trofors
- Norwegian Artists – Astrid S, Sandra Lyng, Freddy Kalas
- Hobby – Drawing
- Pastime – Playing with slime, Making mucus at home, Icefishing
Emma Gunnarsen Facts
- She got exposed to music at a tender age due to her brothers who won the Melodi Grand Prix Junior competition when they were only 10 years old. She had started dreaming of becoming a pop star from the age of 6 after watching her brothers perform.
- Emma released her first single at the age of 8.
- Emma’s popularity grew after her brothers published the music video of her song Angels in Snow on their official YouTube channel.
- In 2017, she appeared in a TV show named Håp i ei Gryte’ / Hope in a pot.
- She became active on social media by dropping her dance and lip-sync videos on TikTok. She also collaborated with fellow TikTok stars such as Ellen Aabol and created several interesting videos. Her TikTok page has garnered more than 450k fans and has accumulated more than 26 million hearts.
- Gunnarsen created her YouTube channel on June 11, 2018. She has posted her TikTok compilations, dance tutorials, and interesting videos in it along with her most popular music videos such as Unboxing with Martinus, Dyrequiz med Marcus & Martinus Del 1, I make slime together with Beatriz Neves from Beasverden, and I make Tiktoks with Ellen Aabol from Juliabladet.
- Emma has performed the song Happy live in concerts and shows.
- She has made videos in both the English and Norwegian languages and that has been one of the reasons for her channel’s immense popularity.
- Emma has posted video clips and photos displaying her personal and professional life on her Instagram account that has amassed more than 250k followers.
- She has been very close to her brothers and they have kept showing up on her YouTube videos.
Featured Image by Emma Gunnarsen / Instagram