|Emma-Louise Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Year of Birth||1981|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Emma-Louise Wilson is an Australian actor, comedian, voice actor, and stuntperson who is known for her roles like Katie in the Logie Award-winning television comedy series Utopia, Kwong (voice) in the animated sitcom Pacific Heat, and Officer Floyd/Liz Double/Narelle Double in the television drama series Wentworth. Moreover, Emma has also been a part of movies such as Sheborg Massacre, Any Questions for Ben?, Nova Star, Creature Cabin, Metal Murder 3D, and Fight Like a Girl.
She was born in 1981.
Emma-Louise Wilson studied at a regional high school. She also attended the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA), the art school at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Afterward, she got enrolled at Monash University and graduated with a Bachelor of Performing Arts Degree with Honours.
Actor, Comedian, Stuntperson, Voice Actor
Emma-Louise Wilson has been repped by –
- Ignite Elites Artists
- Australian Stunt Management
5 ft 2½ in or 158.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – Emma-Louise Wilson is married and has a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Emma-Louise Wilson Facts
- In 2012, she made her first film appearance by playing the character named Katey in the comedy film Any Questions for Ben?, starring Josh Lawson and Rachael Taylor.
- From 2014 to 2019, Emma-Louise Wilson appeared as Katie Norris, Tony’s personal assistant who constantly tries to be helpful but is somewhat incompetent, in the comedy series Utopia.
- She was cast as Sheborg in the 2016 neo-pulp film Sheborg Massacre.
- She has also performed as a stand-up comedian and has been a regular on the Melbourne comedy circuit.
- Emma-Louise Wilson has a first-degree black belt in Shukokai Karate.
- She enjoys crocheting and knitting.
Featured Image by Emma-Louise Wilson / Instagram