|Rachael Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1984|
Rachael Taylor is an Australian actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Maggie Madsen in Transformers, Fay in Ladies in Black, and Patricia “Trish” Walker in Jessica Jones. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Defenders, Charlie’s Angels, Grey’s Anatomy, Dynasty: The Making of a Guilty Pleasure, The Darkest Hour, and Ghost Machine.
Rachael May Taylor
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
Taylor attended Trevallyn Primary School and Riverside High School in Tasmania in Australia. Taylor graduated from Riverside High School in 2000.
She also enrolled herself in the University of Sydney but left to appear in the TV series headLand in 2005.
- Father – Nigel Taylor
- Mother – Christine Taylor
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor dated –
- Jason Trawick (2008) – She had dated Jason Trawick in the year 2008 for a couple of months.
- Matthew Newton (2009-2010) – Rachael dated fellow Australian actor, Matthew Newton from 2009 to August 2010. The relationship ended after two domestic violence incidents. He indulged in alcohol, cocaine, marijuana a lot.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde.
32-24-30 in or 81-61-76 cm
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She had endorsed the clothing and lingerie brand Bonds.
Best Known For
Appearing in TV series headLand as Sasha Forbes from 2005 to 2006, 666 Park Avenue as Jane Van Veen from 2012 to 2013. She had appeared in 2007 film Transformers as Maggie Madsen.
Taylor had appeared in a two-part TV biographical film, The Mystery of Natalie Wood for her role as Maryann Marinkovich in 2004.
First TV Show
In 2005, Taylor appeared in the Australian television series McLeod’s Daughters for her role as Natalie Louise Brown in the 8th episode of the 5th season titled “Old Flames”.
When in LA, USA, Rachael mainly goes to the gym and does toning exercises and pick weights. But, when in Australia, Taylor prefers to go for running outside (not in the gym).
And, she is serious about her workouts. And, why shouldn’t be as it makes her feel great. But, she never overdoes them. She always listens to her body. This helps her to go regularly to the gym. Otherwise, if she’ll overdo continually for a week, she may leave the gym. She never forgets to carry plank, no matter wherever she goes. Plank exercises help Rachael to tone up her body.
She always eats healthy. She has a habit of that since childhood. She has a pretty simple diet plan for the day. Here, we share it –
- Breakfast – Oatmeal, and yogurt
- Lunch – Grilled fish and salad
- Evening Snacks – Herbal tea and nuts
- Dinner – Mainly proteins teamed with a bread roll
In between breakfast and lunch, she has some coffee and fruits.
Rachel Taylor Favorite Things
- Hair Salon – Sally Hershberger’s Salon in New York, USA
- Cosmetics – Hourglass lipstick, By Terry Touch-Expert Concealer Pen, Chanel eyeshadow palettes, YSL eyeshadow in deep purple
Source – NYTimes
Rachael Taylor Facts
- She always wanted to be an actress and had performed in many school plays.
- She moved from Tasmania, Australia to Sydney, Australia when she was 16.
- She acted in her native Australian accent in the American movie Transformers in 2007 just to have a global scope of the movie.
- She had made her position on the “Sexiest Women’s List”. In 2011, Rachael was listed at no. 65 in Askmen’s list and at no. 79 in FHM Australia.
- She had done modeling in the past for Skye-Jilly.
- She won the State finals of Miss Teen Tasmania.
- Before going out in the sun, she applies “Shiseido’s Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion N”, which has Sun Protection Factor (or SPF) 60.
- Rachael feels relaxed after having dinner with a glass of wine with some female friends.