Emre’s educational background is not known.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Ersoy Mor
- Mother – Güzela Bekirov
- Siblings – Unknown
Mor is signed with FTC.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emre Mor’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
Emre’s father is Turkish and his mother is Macedonian.
- Short stature
- Wavy hair, undercut hairstyle
- Green eyes
- Face moles
Emre Mor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 29.5 in or 75 cm
Emre has not signed a sponsorship deal with any brand, neither has appeared in a TV commercial yet.
Mor is a devoted Muslim.
Best Known For
- His huge potential as a soccer player and his athletic abilities such as speed and quickness.
- Emre has been described as “Turkish Messi” because of his play style which reminds everyone of the Argentinean superstar Leo Messi.
First Soccer Match
Emre debuted for the Danish team FC Nordsjaelland (FCN) on November 28, 2015.
In May 2016, Mor appeared in a match for the national team of Turkey against Montenegro.
- Speed and Quickness
- Long shots
- Through balls
- Defensive contribution
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Mor has not been seen in any other TV show.
Emre Mor Facts
- He is a huge fan of Turkish sports team Galatasaray.
- When he was 16, Emre went on a tryout with St. Etienne. However, the French side did not offer him a deal.
- Mor played for Lyngby until January 2015 when he was officially released as the club didn’t have further plans for the Turkish player.
- On January 31, 2015, Emre moved to FC Nordsjaelland.
- On June 7, 2016, Mor signed a deal with the Bundesliga team Borussia Dortmund.
- Emre played for the Danish youth national teams including U17, U18, and U19 teams. Eventually, in 2016, Mor decided to shift and play for the Turkish national team. His father, who at the time was in prison, signed all documents for Emre’s citizenship to be switched. After the procedure was completed, Mor was called to compete for the Turkish U21 team in the 2017 UEFA EURO U-21 Championship qualification game against Slovakia U-21.
- He represented Turkey at the UEFA Euro 2016. Emre appeared in a match against Croatia in which he entered as a substitute for Cenk Tosun.
- Follow Emre on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.