|Erin Cummings Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1977|
Erin Cummings is an American actress who’s best known for her appearance on various television series such as Charmed, Star Trek: Enterprise, Dante’s Cove, The Bold and the Beautiful, Cold Case, Dollhouse, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Threshold, Passions, After Midnight: Life Behind Bars, Detroit 1-8-7, and many more. Amongst all the roles she had played both on TV and in movies, her most notable character portrayal was when she played Sura, the Thracian wife of Spartacus on Starz’s hit action-adventure series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Before fame, she was first spotted by a talent scout from Los Angeles while performing in a community theater nearby Dallas. Before she was given the role of Sura, she had landed various recurring roles on top-billed series during the early 2000s which included Mad Men and Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins during which she acted alongside actor-comedian Martin Lawrence.
Erin Lynn Cummings
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
She went to the University of North Texas and took up Journalism. Erin also attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art to study Shakespeare.
- Mother – Cheryl Cummings
Erin Cummings is represented by –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Cummings has dated –
- Tom Degnan (2016-Present) – Erin Cummings and actor Tom Degnan got married in 2016 and celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary on July 3, 2019. She warmly greeted her husband on Instagram and wrote a sweet caption with their throwback photo which was taken on the day of their wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Oval-shaped Face
- Plump Lips
- Thin Eyebrows
She has endorsed Gregg Renfrew’s skincare and cosmetics brand Beautycounter.
Best Known For
Her notable portrayals on various television series, particularly in her character as Sura, the Thracian wife of Spartacus on Starz’s mega-popular action-adventure creation Spartacus: Blood and Sand
In 2007, she made her feature film debut as Lexa in Rolling.
First TV Show
In 2003, Erin made her first TV show appearance as Pr*stitute #1 in the action-adventure series Star Trek: Enterprise.
Erin Cummings Favorite Things
- Pets – Cats, Dogs
- Restaurant – Slows Bar BQ
- Movies – Detroit (2017), Beetlejuice (1988)
Erin Cummings Facts
- Her father has served in the military.
- She owns 3 cats named Frankie, Sammy, and Marty, all of which she adopted from a cat shelter.
- She is the founder of Mittens For Detroit, a community built with a sole purpose of collecting and distributing new gloves and mittens to children and adults from the city of Detroit.
- Erin became a member of the Actor’s Equity Association when she was given the role of Lady Macbeth in a production of Macbeth.
- She went to the same high school which writer-director Richard Linklater attended.
- She has dubbed herself as a breast cancer warrior after she had been diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer in 2016 shortly after her wedding with actor Tom Degnan.
- As of January 2019, she’s part of the drama Language Arts as Rita wherein she acts alongside actors Kevin Alejandro, Ashley Zukerman, and actress Sarah Shahi.
- She had joined the cast of CBS’s hit action-drama series NCIS as Marine Major Ellen Wallace in an episode titled Hail & Prevail which was aired on April 16, 2019.
- In 2009, she appeared on Dollhouse with actress Eliza Dushku.
- Connect with Erin Cummings on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0