|Kevin Alejandro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1976|
|Spouse||Leslie de Jesus Alejandro|
Kevin Alejandro is an American actor and producer known for portraying various important roles in many popular series like Grey’s Anatomy, Heroes, Golden Boy, Eleventh Hour, The Returned, and Lucifer. He has also shared his skills as a talented director and producer in the award-winning short film Bedtime Story. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Kevin Michael Alejandro
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kevin Alejandro graduated from the University of Texas at Austin.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Tomas Hernandez
- Mother – Dora Alejandro Hernandez
- Siblings – Tanya Hernandez (Sister), Kimberly McGraw (Sister)
Kevin Alejandro is managed by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin Alejandro has dated –
- Leslie de Jesus Alejandro (2002-Present) – In 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of 2 years, photographer Leslie de Jesus Alejandro. Kevin often shares pictures of his beautiful family with his fans on his social media accounts. They have a son named Kaden Michael Alejandro (b. February 22, 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He has Mexican and Anglo-American ancestry.
- Tattoos on his hands
- Masculine body
Kevin Alejandro has done endorsement work for brands like –
- G-Shock watches
- Mandylyn Jaye Tattoo
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum
- Warner Bros TV
- Pizza Hut
- Here’s To Now
- The Viper Room
Best Known For
- Appearing in numerous TV series such as Southland (2009-2011) as Nate Moretta, True Blood (2010-2012) as Jesús Velásquez, Arrow (2013-2014) as Sebastian Blood / Brother Blood, and Lucifer as Daniel Espinoza
- The success of short film Bedtime Story which won awards in the “Best In Festival” and “Best Director” categories at the Hollywood Short Film Festival, Los Angeles in 2018
In 2003, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic thriller film Purgatory Flats as Owen Mecklin.
First TV Show
In 2003, he made his first TV show appearance in the Fire and Ice episode of the crime drama series Crossing Jordan as Connor Marshall.
Kevin Alejandro works out at least 5 days a week regularly, doing cardio exercises and powerlifting. The duration of his work out depends on his schedule as he rotates between 60 to 90 minutes of training at the gym.
Previously, he worked out with personal trainer Paolo Mascitti to achieve a certain fitness goal for a role in a TV series. While on the program with Paolo, Kevin would normally workout 6 days a week doing HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and heavy weightlifting. His workout routine involved non-stop high-repetition exercises starting with medium-weight movements, followed by 15 burpees, then, another set of weight lifts, and finally, finishing off with a 2-minute sprint on the treadmill.
Kevin believes that achieving a fit body requires 80% efforts via diet and the remaining 20% in the form of exercise. In order to maintain a balanced diet, he prepares his own meals keeping a check on the nutritional value and avoiding late night temptations. When he is on the move, he trains inside his trailer for a non-stop 30 minutes full-body workout with his own set of equipment.
Kevin Alejandro Favorite Things
- Episodes in True Blood – Episode 5 of Season 4
- Cheat Foods While On Workout Program – Pizza, Pasta, and Chinese food
Source – Men’s Journal, Collider
Kevin Alejandro Facts
- He was raised in a small town called Snyder in West Texas, where the family moved when he was 8 years old.
- In order to pursue an acting career, he sold everything and moved to Los Angeles, California.
- He started the Jerry P. Worsham Scholarship Fund along with his best friend, Stephen Monroe Taylor to help underprivileged theater students to pursue a college degree.
- In August 2009, he was listed at #7 in the “15 Smartest, Sexiest Crime-fighters of ’09: the Men” on Entertainment Weekly.
- He supports charities like the Human Rights Campaign.
- He has been featured in magazines like Bello in 2010 and Schön! in 2018.
- He has also performed in many notable films like Wake (2009), Crossing Over (2009), Red State (2011), Cassadaga (2011), and Medeas (2013).
- He also has a hand at directing and co-producing the action TV series The Keepers.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0