|Eryn Krouse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1996|
Eryn Krouse is an American social media personality, competitive swimmer, lifeguard, YouTuber, Instagram star, and model who has garnered a huge social media fan base with the travel and lifestyle content presented to the audience via her social media feed and YouTube videos.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eryn Krouse got enrolled at the University of California, Santa Barbara and studied Linguistics.
Social Media Personality, Competitive Swimmer, Lifeguard, YouTuber, Instagram Star, Model
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eryn Krouse has dated –
- Michael Bailey
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Wavy locks
She has either endorsed or promoted several brands including Rhea Bikinis, SKATIE, Vitamin A, WONDERLAND, H&M, Coach, P.E NATION, JOLYN, Maho Shades, L*SPACE, Outerknown, Will & Bear, Boyish Jeans, Island’her Swimwear, Beachgold, bioClarity, and Arizona Daphne Swim.
Eryn Krouse Favorite Things
- Surf Spot – Malibu First Point
Source – YouTube
Eryn Krouse Facts
- She was around 14 years old when she started surfing.
- She first gained popularity on Instagram and then embarked on a career as a model.
- Eryn Krouse started modeling around the age of 18.
- She created her eponymous YouTube channel on May 6, 2015, and the videos on the channel revolve around adventures, health, vlogs, lifestyle, routines, and much more.
- She uploaded her debut YouTube video on September 15, 2015, and it was titled “My Bikini Collection!”.
- Her advice to someone who is planning to start a YouTube channel is to find their niche and just get started.
- She has maintained a toned physique by working out on a regular basis.
- Apart from English, Eryn Krouse can also speak Japanese.
- She enjoys traveling and has said that travel is the one thing she could never regret spending her money on. Traveling has also helped her gain newer experiences and grow as an individual.
- Although she loves traveling, she hates taking long flights.
Featured Image by Eryn Krouse / Instagram