|Esra Bilgiç Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1992|
Esra Bilgiç is a Turkish actress and model who is known for her appearance as Halime Hatun in the show Diriliş: Ertuğrul from 2014 to 2018. Other than that, she is also notably known for being a lead actress in the series of Ramo.
Esra attended Bilkent University in Ankara where she studied International Relations.
She also studied at Hacettepe University.
As of 2020, she was studying Law at İstanbul Şehir University.
Esra attended drama school at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London.
- Siblings – Ali Bilgiç (Brother)
Esra is represented by Duygu Durukan Cici.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Esra has dated –
- Gokhan Tore (2015-2017) – Esra married professional footballer Gokhan Tore on October 21, 2017, after dating one another for almost 3 years. However, the couple got divorced on June 17, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
Through her social media, Esra has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Feyza Kurtulmuş Couture
- ETİLER OPTİK
- Mimoza Diamonds Since 1994
- Senem Lacasse
Esra Bilgiç Facts
- She was raised in Turkey.
- Esra made her debut TV show appearance as Halime Hatun in Dirilis: Ertugrul in 2014. She was cast along with the likes of actor Engin Altan Düzyatan and Hülya Darcan.
- She was featured on the cover of Hello Pakistan in 2020.
- In the past, she was chosen as the face for QMobile Pakistan.
- With time, Esra has received various awards including the Antalya TV Awards, Anadolu Media Ödülleri, Sosyal Farkındalık Ödülleri, and Türkiye Gençlik Ödülleri.
- She made her debut theatrical appearance as Cemre in Adanis: Kutsal Kavga.
Featured Image By Esra Bilgiç / Instagram