|Andrea Brillantes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andrea Brillantes is a Filipino actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Marga Bartolome in Kadenang Ginto, Annaliza Querubin / Julie Benedicto in Annaliza, Princess in E-Boy, and Young Anya in Nandito Ako. She has aslo appeared in several other TV shows and films such as Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Alyna, Goin’ Bulilit, Pidol’s Wonderland: Ang Pizza ni Fritzie, Kahit Puso’y Masugatan, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, Istorifik: Kwentong Pidol’s Fanstastik, Pangako Sa ‘Yo, A Love to Last, Click, Like, Share: Poser, Lyric and Beat, Momzillas, Crazy Beautiful You, The Mall, The Merrier, On the Job: The Missing 8, and many more. For her acting skills, Andrea has been honored with numerous awards such as the Urduja Heritage Film Award, Yahoo! Celebrity Award, and PMPC Star Awards for TV.
Anndrew Blythe Daguio Gorostiza
Andrea, Bolyt, Blythe Brillantes, Blythe Gorostiza
Taytay, Rizal, Philippines
Andrea Brillantes went to the Angelicum College High School.
- Father – Byron Gorostiza
- Mother – Mabel Gorostiza
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Andrea Brillantes is represented by Star Magic.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Brillantes is probably too young to date anyone. Plus, she prefers to remain tight-lipped about her personal life in her interactions with media.
Race / Ethnicity
Andrea Brillantes has used her strong social media presence to pocket, generous amount of money for the promotion of products through her official accounts.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the family drama TV series, Annaliza, which was a remake of the TV series of the similar name that was first broadcasted in 1980.
- Having played the role of Lorry Magpantay-Agustin in the drama TV series, Hawak Kamay in 2014.
- Having appeared in a number of popular TV series such as Alyna and E-Boy.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Momzillas.
First TV Show
In 2010, Andrea Brillantes made her first TV show appearance in the comedy sketch show, Goin’ Bulilit.
Andrea Brillantes relies on her martial arts training to keep herself fit. She is particularly a big fan of Muay Thai training. Her Muay Thai sessions usually comprise of sparring with her trainer and bag work.
She usually finishes off with cardio exercises such as battling ropes and ladder runs.
Andrea Brillantes Facts
- She bagged her first TV role when she was merely 7 years old.
- In 2010, she managed to finish as a runner-up in the beauty pageant, Little Miss Confetti Princess.
- Early in her childhood, she suffered from extreme stage fright due to which she bungled her first audition, prompting her mother to think that she wasn’t ready for the show business career.
Featured Image by Andrea Brillantes / Instagram