Aline Cleusa Weber
Seara Santa Catarina, Brazil
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad runs a grocery store.
She has a sister, who is also tall like her.
Aline Weber is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Chic Management -Sydney
- Place Model Management
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Mega Model Agency – Brazil (Mother Agency)
- M4 Models Management – Hamburg / Berlin
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating model Matheus Strapasson.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Aline has advertised for lot many brands such as 3Suisses, A.P.C., American Eagle, Ballantyne, Cantão, Caos, Carlos Miele, D&G, Derek Lam, DKNY, DTA, Dzarm, Ellus Jeans, Forum, H&M Divided, Joop! Jeans, Kurt Geiger, M by Missoni, Mavi Jeans, Morena Rosa Beach, Moschino Cheap & chic, Mr. Cat, Nine West, Reinaldo Lourenço, Salinas, See by Chloé, SJ SJ, Theory, Uniqlo, and Zuhair Murad.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Tommy Hilfiger, Balenciaga, D&G, and H & M Divided.
First Fashion Show
Model Aline Weber debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she walked for Fause Haten.
Aline appeared in the 2009 drama film A Single Man for her role as a student named Lois.
Aline Weber Favorite Things
Source – Models.com
Aline Weber Facts
- Whenever she travels, she always carries Havaianas with her.
- She once had to put a snake around her body and the other one around her neck for a photoshoot, which is the craziest thing she has ever done.
- She likes to listen to different types of music and watching television.
- She was nerdy and sporty as a kid.
- Aline has a pet dog of mixed Pomeranian dragon breed named Rocky.
- She would like to do a kissing scene with her boyfriend, who is also a model.
- She suggests that everyone should read the book The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Aline works with a charity in Brazil called Amais Seara, which is dedicated to abandoned animals.
- She loves animals.
- She loves to play cards with her friends.
- She is not a morning person and an awful cook.
- Her favorite foods are savory ones.
- She knows how to make a good pasta dish with tomato sauce or salad with pan-roasted goat cheese.
- She is friends with models Ana Claudia Michels, Daiane Conterato, Emma Maclaren, Josh Beech, Karmen Pedaru, Marlena Szoka, Malin Ones, Romina Lanaro, and Tyler Riggs.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been a veterinarian.
- She was discovered after a photographer clicked pictures of her at her dad’s grocery shop and sent them to agencies via the internet which are based in São Paulo.
- She was featured as “Model of the Week” by models.com on March 12, 2004.