|Aline Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1989|
Aline Weber is a Brazilian model who has walked the ramp for Prada, Kenneth Cole, Stella McCartney, Rodarte, Thakoon, Helmut Lang, Lacoste, Jason Wu, Max Mara, Missoni, N° 21, Trussardi, Balmain, Michael Kors, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Comme des Garçons, Diesel, Balenciaga, Burberry Prorsum, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent, Rag & Bone, Nicole Miller, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Jonathan Saunders, Kenzo, Emilio Pucci, Alberta Ferretti, Dries Van Noten, Oscar de la Renta, Just Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Tom Ford. In addition to that, she has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Elle Brazil, Maxim Indonesia, Maxim USA, L’Officiel Brazil, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Vogue Brazil, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Elle Mexico, Elle Portugal, Lurve, S Moda, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Numéro France, Numéro Tokyo, Russh, and Vogue Turkey.
Aline Cleusa Weber
Seara Santa Catarina, Brazil
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Hilário Weber (Runs a grocery store)
- Mother – Erci (Gruen)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Irma/Ilma Flora Waes (Paternal Grandmother)
Aline Weber is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Chic Management -Sydney
- Place Model Management
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Mega Model Agency – Brazil (Mother Agency)
- M4 Models Management – Hamburg / Berlin
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aline Weber has dated –
- Matheus Strapasson – She has been romantically involved with model Matheus Strapasson.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Aline has advertised for lot many brands such as 3Suisses, A.P.C., American Eagle, Ballantyne, Cantão, Caos, Carlos Miele, D&G, Derek Lam, DKNY, DTA, Dzarm, Ellus Jeans, Forum, H&M Divided, Joop! Jeans, Kurt Geiger, M by Missoni, Mavi Jeans, Morena Rosa Beach, Moschino Cheap & chic, Mr. Cat, Nine West, Reinaldo Lourenço, Salinas, See by Chloé, SJ SJ, Theory, Uniqlo, and Zuhair Murad.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Tommy Hilfiger, Balenciaga, D&G, and H & M Divided.
First Fashion Show
Model Aline Weber debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she walked for Fause Haten.
Aline appeared in the 2009 drama film A Single Man for her role as a student named Lois.
Aline Weber Favorite Things
Source – Models.com
Aline Weber Facts
- Whenever she travels, she always carries Havaianas with her.
- She once had to put a snake around her body and the other one around her neck for a photo shoot, which is the craziest thing she has ever done.
- She likes to listen to different types of music and watch television.
- She was nerdy and sporty as a kid.
- Aline has a pet dog of a mixed Pomeranian dragon breed named Rocky.
- She would like to do a kissing scene with her boyfriend, who is also a model.
- She suggests that everyone should read the book The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Aline works with a charity in Brazil called Amais Seara, which is dedicated to abandoned animals.
- She loves animals.
- She loves to play cards with her friends.
- She is not a morning person and is an awful cook.
- Her favorite foods are savory ones.
- She knows how to make a good pasta dish with tomato sauce or salad with pan-roasted goat cheese.
- She is friends with models Ana Claudia Michels, Daiane Conterato, Emma Maclaren, Josh Beech, Karmen Pedaru, Marlena Szoka, Malin Ones, Romina Lanaro, and Tyler Riggs.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been a veterinarian.
- She was discovered after a photographer clicked pictures of her at her dad’s grocery shop and sent them to agencies via the internet which was based in São Paulo.
- She was featured as “Model of the Week” by models.com on March 12, 2004.