|Eugene Simon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1992|
Eugene Simon is a British actor who is best known for starring as the titular character in the film Kill Ben Lyk in 2018. He has also been cast in several other hit films like Casanova (2005) and The Lodgers (2017). Eugene is also noted for starring in popular shows like House of Anubis (2011-2013), Game of Thrones (2011-2016), and Noah & Saskia (2004). He has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Eugene Michael Simon
London, England, United Kingdom
Eugene attended the St. Philip’s Catholic School in London. After that, he wanted to go to boarding school and began attending Branston School in Blandford Forum, England. Later, he joined Downside School in Stratton-on-the-Fosse, England.
However, he dropped out of boarding school at the age of 18 and moved to Liverpool to be able to start preparing for his character on House of Anubis (2011-2013).
- Father – Anton Simon (d. 2017)
- Mother – Teresa Simon
- Siblings – Fleur Simon (Younger Sister) (Artist), Charlie Simon (Older Brother)
- Others – Arthur G. Simon (Paternal Grandfather), Major Michael Robert Horace Stopford (Maternal Grandfather), Megan Williams (Maternal Grandmother)
Eugene is represented by The Gersh Agency.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eugene has dated –
- Jade Ramsey (2010) – Eugene and actress Jade Ramsey were believed to have been dating in 2010.
- Ana Mulvoy-Ten (2013) – He was reportedly linked with actress Ana Mulvoy-Ten in 2013.
- Tasie Lawrence – Eugene was rumored to be dating actress Tasie Lawrence in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Eugene has English and Irish ancestry.
Eugene has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as Casanova (2005) and The Lodgers (2017)
- Being nominated for many awards for portraying the titular character in Kill Ben Lyk (2018)
- Being cast in several shows House of Anubis (2011-2013), Game of Thrones (2011-2016), and Noah & Saskia (2004)
Eugene made his theatrical film debut as the 11-year-old titular character in Casanova in 2005.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Harry in My Dad’s the Prime Minister in 2003.
In order to fit into his character Lancel Lannister, Eugene had to gain an additional weight of 18 kg while maintaining a fit physique through rigorous training.
Eugene Simon Favorite Things
- Prop On Game Of Thrones – Lannister sword
- Off-Screen Moment – Relaxing and talking to co-star Kit Harington and John Bradley
- TV Show – House (2004-2012)
- Band – Martin Harvey band
- Dessert – Cheesecake from Dino’s
Source – Just Jared
Eugene Simon Facts
- He was born and brought up in the city of London.
- He spent his childhood in a small cottage in Dorset, England.
- Growing up, he wanted to go to boarding school just like all the other kids and spent 3 years of childhood in Branston School. However, he was bullied by the older boys at the boarding school, which is why he left and joined the Downside School.
- While in school, he studied English, French, and Spanish.
- Since the age of 7, Eugene has been obsessed over the cheesecake dessert especially from a restaurant called Dino’s.
- On the day of his 18th birthday, he found out that he had gotten a role in House of Anubis (2011-2013) as well as Game of Thrones (2011-2016).
- Eugene had originally auditioned for the role of King Joffrey Lannister. However, he was asked to read the script of Lancel.
- He found his source of inspiration from the writings of poet and author Roald Dahl.
- Eugene was 13 years old when he sought acting as something that he wanted to be doing as he grew older.
- Since an early age, Eugene’s parents supported him to pursue his career as an actor.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lady Lancel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0