|Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1992|
|Spouse||Billy B.E.A.M SQUAD|
Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD is an American YouTuber and content creator who is known for being the matriarch of the B.E.A.M SQUAD family channel.
Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD, Eva
The United States of America
Miami, Florida, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator
- Others – Jimbo-Lee “Jimmy” (Brother-In-Law) (Social Media Star, Cinematographer, DJ, Photographer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Evanie has dated –
- Billy B.E.A.M SQUAD – With Billy, Evanie was blessed with a son YouTube star Messiah “Super Siah” on April 11, 2013. Together, they managed his well-known YouTube channel, Super Siah, where he focuses on gaming, DIY, family, challenges, and reaction videos. Billy and Evanie traveled to Costa Rica in October 2017, where he proposed to her on a black sand beach. In February 2019, the couple welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter named Melanie Ava “Melly”. Evanie and Billy mutually decided to have the help of a midwife and she gave birth to Melly at home. The couple happily tied the knot in June of 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Evanie is of Haitian descent.
- Her curvaceous physique
- Wide smile
Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD Favorite Things
- Video That She Uploaded To Her Family Channel – HOME BIRTH OF OUR DAUGHTER MELANIE
- Film Of All-Time – Twilight film series
Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD Facts
- She and Billy co-created their family YouTube channel B.E.A.M SQUAD on August 11, 2015. The earliest video uploaded to their account was titled “Boyfriend Pranks Girlfriend (She Can’t Cook!).”
- Aside from YouTube, Evanie’s husband Billy is also a real estate investor and even does Forex trading.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of September 2023, were Beam Squad That One (Full Intro Song), CANT SAY NO FOR 24 HOURS WITH SUPER SIAH AND DJ!! (LIFE IF WE HAD 2 BOYS), and Family Freeze Dance Challenge (Loser Eats Onions!!!) to name a few.
- Evanie is a self-proclaimed rapper.
- Her dream vacation was to go to Labadie, Haiti.
- If she had to eat one meal for the rest of her life, it would be salmon.
- The first creators that she followed on social media were De’arra & Ken 4 Life.
- She considers herself to be a dedicated, risk-taker, and intelligent person.
Featured Image By Evanie B.E.A.M SQUAD / Instagram