|Mary Elizabeth Ellis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1979|
Mary Elizabeth Ellis is an American actress and writer who has amassed a sizeable fan following with performances in successful sitcoms like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005-Present), Perfect Couples (2010-2011), New Girl (2011-2014), The Grinder (2015-2016), etc.
Mary Elizabeth Ellis
M.E., May Liz
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
She studied at the Southern Methodist University and graduated in 2002.
- Father – Steve Ellis
- Mother – Judy Ellis
- Siblings – Rebecca Ellis (Sister)
Mary has been represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Haven Entertainment
Mary’s net worth was $30 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary has dated –
- Charlie Day (2001-Present) – The Licorice Pizza (2021) actress tied the knot with the multi-talented actor, producer, writer, and podcaster Charlie Day on March 4, 2006. She gave birth to their son, Russell Wallace Day on December 15, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoos on her wrist and upper arm
She has endorsed brands like –
- Farm Rio
- Target Style
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- The Trevor Project
- World Central Kitchen
- Sea New York
Mary Elizabeth Ellis Facts
- Her acting crush is actress Laurie Metcalf.
- In 2004, Mary and her then-boyfriend-now-husband Charlie Day played incestuous siblings in the show, Reno 911!
- She is a part of the performance band Discount Cruise to Hell with her co-star from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Artemis Pebdani and actor-comedian Drew Droege.
- Mary is a trained gymnast and she used to teach gymnastics for nearly 10 years.
- In 2022, she starred in Taylor Swift‘s music video Anti-Hero, which the multiple-Grammy winner directed herself. Mary appears in the music video as Taylor’s future daughter-in-law along with her adult sons played by John Early and Mike Birbiglia.
Featured Image by Mary Elizabeth Ellis / Instagram