|Eves Karydas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eves Karydas is an Australian singer and songwriter who has released a number of tracks, albums, and extended plays such as Summerskin, Eves the Behavior, Further Than the Planes Fly, Wildest Ones, Couch, There For You, and Damn Loyal.
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
She divides her time between –
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- London, England, United Kingdom
Eves Karydas is represented by –
- Tap Music
- WME Entertainment
Electronica, Indie Pop, Indie Rock
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is half-Greek.
- Toned physique
- Usually sports short hair
She has endorsed brands like Lib.
Eves Karydas Facts
- During her teen years, her family shifted to Brisbane.
- She was 15 years old when she was diagnosed with synesthesia which is a perceptual phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. Due to this condition, Eves Karydas has been able to hear sounds and see them as colors. Before getting diagnosed with the condition, she used to think that it was all normal.
- On July 24, 2015, she released her debut extended play, Eves the Behavior, via Dew Process.
- Eves Karydas released her first studio album, Summerskin, on September 22, 2018, and it comprised of songs such as Further Than the Planes Fly, How Bound, Balance, There for You, Hush, Honest, and Wildest Ones. The album was ranked at number #75 on the Australian Albums (ARIA) chart.
- Her debut album received positive reviews and Tim Lambert from Stack Magazine stated, “Summerskin is one of the strongest releases of the year in a booming Australian pop scene.”
- Eves Karydas supported British singer Dua Lipa on her Australian tour in 2018 and supported British artist George Ezra on his 2019 Australian tour.
- The song, Further Than the Planes Fly, from Summerskin was certified ‘Gold’ in Australia in March 2019.
Featured Image by Eves Karydas / Instagram