|Frankie Bridge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1989|
Frankie Bridge is an English singer, songwriter, dancer, and model who is a former member of the pop group S Club 8 and a member of the girl group The Saturdays, alongside Una Healy, Rochelle Humes, Mollie King, and Vanessa White. The Saturdays was formed in 2007 and has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays like Chasing Lights, On Your Radar, Living for the Weekend, Wordshaker, Headlines!, Chasing the Saturdays, If This Is Love, Ego, Up, Just Can’t Get Enough, Issues, Work, My Heart Takes Over, 30 Days, Gentleman, What Are You Waiting For?, Missing You, All Fired Up, Higher (ft. Flo Rida), What About Us (ft. Sean Paul), and Disco Love. In addition to that, Frankie Bridge has also been a part of several projects such as Viva S Club, Hollyoaks Later, I Dream, Ministry of Mayhem, Smile, Loose Women, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Something for the Weekend, Impulse into Glamour Presents: A Diary of the Saturdays T4 Special, The Door, Cannonball, Strictly Come Dancing, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, The Xtra Factor, Myth, Big Brother’s Little Brother, and Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
Frankie, The Satz, Frankie The Satz, S Club 8, S Club Juniors
Upminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
To hone her performing skills and musical arts, Frankie Bridge attended a local stage school in Romford after completing her formal school education.
Also, while studying in school, she used to attend after-school dance classes.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, model
- Father – Kevin Sandford
- Mother – Viv Sandford
- Siblings – Victoria Sandford (Older Sister)
Frankie Bridge has been signed with Fascination Management.
Pop, R&B, dance, pop-rock
Fascination, Polydor Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frankie Bridge has dated –
- Calvin Goldspink – Frankie Bridge was reported to be dating her S Club 8 bandmate Calvin Goldspink during her stay with the band.
- Dougie Poynter (2008-2010) – Although musician Dougie had revealed in 2004 that he had a crush on Frankie, it took around 4 years for him to start dating Frankie. Dougie even had her posters plastered on his bedroom walls. They made their first public appearance during the start of 2009. However, they broke up for a brief period in March 2010. They got back together some months later. However, their relationship didn’t last long the second time as well as Frankie ultimately dumped him in November 2010. Soon after break up, Dougie had to check into rehab for depression, whereas she moved onto Wayne Bridge.
- Wayne Bridge (2011-Present) – Frankie started dating soccer star Wayne Bridge after meeting him on a night out, where James Corden had put Wayne’s number in her phone and her number in Wayne’s phone. After exchanging texts for some time, they ended up on a dinner date. After dating for nearly three years, they got married in a lavish affair in Bedfordshire in July 2014. Frankie gave birth to their first son, Parker on October 18, 2013, and their second son, Carter on August 15, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Frankie Bridge is of English descent.
- Petite Figure
- Shorter hairdo
33-22-32 in or 84-56-81 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
In October 2016, she was signed up by the clothing retail giant, Littlewoods to front their promotional campaign. As part of the autumn/ winter 2016 campaign, she posed in leading clothing brands, which ranged from Guess to Replay.
In December 2016, she appeared in a print advert for the luxury jewelry brand, Thomas Sabo.
As a member of her band The Saturdays, she has taken part in brand endorsements for
- Hair removal cream Veet
- Women’s deodorant Impulse
- Nintendo 3DS game called Nintendogs + Cats
Best Known For
- Being part of the girl band, The Saturdays
- Being married to the former Chelsea soccer star Wayne Bridge
Frankie Bridge’s first music album with S Club 8 was Together released in October 2002 via Polydor Records. It went ‘Platinum’ in the UK.
Her first studio album with the girl band, The Saturdays was Chasing Lights, released in October 2008. They recorded a sale of 385,341 album copies in the UK.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was in the music reality show S Club Search as herself in 2001.
Frankie Bridge relies on boxing and Pilates sessions to keep her stunning figure in tip-top shape. She likes boxing as it gives her a good cardiovascular workout and gets the adrenaline pumped up. And, she loves Pilates for the opposite reason. It helps her relax and unwind from her busy and taxing schedule.
When it comes to diet, she likes to have –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with spinach, red peppers, and cheese cooked in coconut oil.
- Lunch – A salad of mixed leaves, pepper, cucumber, and chicken with olive oil and balsamic.
- Dinner – Stir-fried chicken.
In case, she feels hungry in between meals, she prefers to have fresh fruits, nuts, or dark chocolate.
Frankie Bridge Favorite Things
- Workout – Boxing and Pilates
- Workout Music – All Ariana Grande songs
- Smoothie Ingredients – Banana, Pineapple, and Strawberries
- Favorite Saying – Awesome
Source – Celebs Now, TheSaturdays.co.uk
Frankie Bridge Facts
- Frankie Bridge has been named in the “100 Sexiest Women” list by FHM magazine on three different occasions. The best position was 4th in the 2010 list.
- She has got the words “Sunshine ‘n’ Showers” tattooed on her back just under her neck, which she got in remembrance of her grandmother who used to call her the same words.
- Frankie has a tattoo of a star on her wrist and another one of a dove on her ankle, which she had got along with her sister Victoria as they sought to honor their bond with the tattoo.
- In 2010, Zoo magazine’s readers voted Frankie’s backside as the best bum in the country.
- In October 2011, Frankie was hospitalized due to a severe bout of depression. She had suffered from depression since she was 15 years old.
- She won the Glamour Award for “Best Dressed” in 2011.
- Frankie Bridge has made a contribution (with the help of a ghostwriter) to the book The Saturdays: Our Story, a biographical work about the band.
- In 2014, Frankie participated in the 12th season of Strictly Come Dancing and managed to finish as a runner-up in the finale of the show.
- She received the Inspiration Award For Women in the “Next Generation” category in 2014.
- Before making it big in the music industry, she had to work at a local bar and serve as a sales assistant at the shopping center in Essex to make ends meet.
- In 2021, she appeared as a contestant on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, a reality television show.
- Visit her official website @ frankiebridge.com.