|Rochelle Humes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1989|
Rochelle Humes is a British singer, songwriter, dancer, and television presenter known for being a member of the British pop groups S Club Juniors and The Saturdays. Over the year, she has been a part of many shows and movies which include the likes of The Xtra Factor, I Dream, Smile, The Saturdays: 24/7, S Club Search, Strictly Come Dancing, The Saturdays: What Goes On Tour, Ghosthunting with…, The Next Great Magician, Teletubbies, Chasing The Saturdays, Big Fat Gypsy Gangster, Sweat the Small Stuff, The Great Sport Relief Bake Off, Ninja Warrior UK, Children in Need, The Black Maternity Scandal, The How to Chat Show, and The Hit List.
Rochelle Eulah Eileen Wiseman
Roch, Rochie, The Satz, Rochelle The Satz
Barking and Dagenham, London, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Rochelle studied at Coopers’ Company and Coborn School in Upminster, Havering.
She also attended Colin’s Performing Arts School.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, presenter
- Mother – Roz Wiseman (Student Paramedic)
- Siblings – Emily Jane Wiseman (Younger Sister) (Nurse)
- Others – Paul Ince (Uncle)
James Grant Group manages Rochelle Humes.
Pop, R&B, electropop
Fascination, Polydor Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rochelle Humes has dated –
- Darren Randolph (2005-2009) – Rochelle dated football player Darren Randolph when she was 16. Their relationship lasted for 4 years. Post their break-up, the two have remained friends.
- Marvin Humes (2010-Present) – Rochelle and JLS member Marvin Humes began dating in March 2010. They briefly split after eight months of dating. However, the couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 and got married on July 27, 2012. Their wedding took place at Blenheim Palace. The couple has two daughters – Alaia-Mai (b. May 20, 2013) and Valentina Raine (b. March 10, 2017) – and a son named Blake Hampton (b. October 9, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Balck and White)
She has African-Jamaican ancestry from her father’s side and is of English descent on her mother’s side.
- Big eyes
- Full lips
35-26-34 in or 89-66-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Rochelle appeared alongside her husband Marvin Humes in the Pandora Christmas commercial in 2014.
She endorsed Dulux in 2017 to promote Colour of the Year, Denim Drift.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop-groups
- S Club 8
- The Saturdays
Rochelle was part of the girl band S Club Juniors (later known as S Club 8). Their debut album Together was released on October 21, 2002.
As a member of The Saturdays, Rochelle’s girl band released an album named Chasing Lights in 2008. The album was awarded Platinum selling status by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
First TV Show
Rochelle first appeared on television in 2001 as herself in the reality show S Club Search.
Rochelle admits to being a foodie and so, does not believe in diets. She prefers eating healthy during the week and then treating herself at weekends.
She does not consider herself a gym person. However, she trains with PT Pete Mac and works out once a week for an hour.
Rochelle Humes Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Strictly Come Dancing
- Designers – Victoria Beckham, Julien MacDonald, Matthew Williamson, Chanel
- Place – Blenheim Palace in Britain where she got married to Marvin Humes.
- Skincare Brand – Sicily
- Foundation – Max Factor Miracle Match
- Lip Color – Lipnify from Max Factor
Rochelle Humes Facts
- Her fellow The Saturdays member Frankie Bridge was also featured in the band S Club 8 (earlier known as S Club Juniors). This group disbanded in early 2005.
- Her parents got divorced when she was 3 years old. She was raised by her mother – with whom she shares a close bond – and uncle Paul Ince.
- Her first presenting role was on the BBC children’s TV program, Smile from 2004 to 2006.
- Rochelle unveiled her first clothing line for British online retailer Very in June 2014. She has also appeared in the company’s television adverts.
- Rochelle sang the song “Forever is Over”, in October 2009, which was originally written for Kelly Clarkson.
- Rochelle appeared on the British comedy panel game show Never Mind the Buzzcocks twice in 2007 and 2009.
- Rochelle was only 11 years old when she joined S Club Junior.
- In 2011, she brought to life the character of Jodieh in the straight-to-DVD comedy film Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.
- The Saturdays went on a hiatus in 2014 so that the members can focus on their individual careers and personal lives.
- Rochelle says that she is a shopaholic and that it is her biggest weakness.
- She loved the band 911 as a teenager and the first-ever album that she bought was by this band.
- She loves the benefits of coconut oil and uses it in her hair, makeup, and cooking.
- Her first children’s book titled The Mega Magic Hair Swap was published in February 2019.
- Visit her official website @ rochellehumes.com.
Featured Image by Sarah Winterman / Flickr / CC BY 2.0