Frankie, The Satz, Frankie The Satz, S Club 8, S Club Juniors
Upminster, London, England
To hone her performing skills and musical arts, Frankie Bridge attended a local stage school in Romford after completing her formal school education.
Also, while studying in school, she used to attend after school dance classes.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, model
- Father – Kevin Sandford
- Mother – Viv Sandford
- Siblings – Victoria Sandford (Older Sister)
Frankie Bridge is signed with the Fascination Management.
Pop, R&B, dance, pop rock
Fascination, Polydor Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frankie Bridge has dated –
- Calvin Goldspink – Frankie Bridge was reported to be dating her S Club 8 bandmate Calvin Goldspink during her stay with the band.
- Dougie Poynter (2008-2010) – Although musician Dougie had revealed in 2004 that he had a crush on Frankie, it took around 4 years for him to start dating Frankie. Dougie even had her posters plastered on his bedroom walls. They made their first public appearance during the start of 2009. However, they broke up for a brief period in March 2010. They got back together some months later. However, their relationship didn’t last long the second time as well as Frankie ultimately dumped him in November 2010. Soon after break up, Dougie had to check into rehab for depression, whereas she moved onto Wayne Bridge.
- Wayne Bridge (2011-Present) – Frankie started dating soccer star Wayne Bridge after meeting him on a night out, where James Corden had put Wayne’s number in her phone and her number in Wayne’s phone. After exchanging texts for some time, they ended up on a dinner date. After dating for nearly three years, they got married in a lavish affair in Bedfordshire in July 2014. Frankie gave birth to their first son, Parker on October 18, 2013 and second son, Carter on August 15, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite Figure
- Shorter hairdo
33-22-32 in or 84-56-81 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
In October 2016, she was signed up by the clothing retail giant, Littlewoods to front their promotional campaign. As part of the autumn/ winter 2016 campaign, she posed in leading clothing brands, which ranged from Guess to Replay.
In December 2016, she appeared in print advert for the luxury jewelry brand, Thomas Sabo.
As a member of her band The Saturdays, she has taken part in brand endorsements for
- Hair removal cream Veet
- Women’s deodorant Impulse
- Nintendo 3DS game called Nintendogs + Cats
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being the part of the girl band, The Saturdays.
- Being married to the former Chelsea soccer star Wayne Bridge.
Frankie Bridge’s first music album with S Club 8 was Together released in October 2002 via Polydor Records. It went ‘Platinum’ in UK.
Her first studio album with the girl band, The Saturdays was Chasing Lights, released in October 2008. They recorded a sale of 385,341 album copies in UK.
Frankie Bridge has never appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was in the music reality show S Club Search as herself in 2001.
Frankie Bridge relies on boxing and Pilates sessions to keep her stunning figure in tip top shape. She likes boxing as it gives her a good cardiovascular workout and gets the adrenaline pumped up. And, she loves Pilates for the opposite reason. It helps her relax and unwind from her busy and taxing schedule.
When it comes to diet, she likes to have –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with spinach, red peppers, and cheese cooked in coconut oil.
- Lunch – salad of mixed leaves, pepper, cucumber and chicken with olive oil and balsamic.
- Dinner – Stir-fried chicken.
In case, she feels hungry in between meals, she prefers to have fresh fruits, nuts or dark chocolate.
Frankie Bridge Favorite Things
- Workout – Boxing and Pilates
- Workout Music – All Ariana Grande songs
- Smoothie Ingredients – Banana, Pineapple, and Strawberries
- Favorite Saying – Awesome
Source – Celebs Now, TheSaturdays.co.uk
Frankie Bridge Facts
- Frankie Bridge has been named in the “100 Sexiest Women” list by FHM magazine on three different occasions. The best position was 4th in the 2010 list.
- She has got words “Sunshine ‘n’ Showers” tattooed on her back just under her neck, which she got in remembrance of her grandmother who used to call her by the same words.
- Frankie has a tattoo of a star on her wrist and another one of a dove on her ankle, which she had got along with her sister Victoria as they sought to honor their bond with the tattoo.
- In 2010, Zoo magazine’s readers voted Frankie’s backside as the best bum in the country.
- In October 2011, Frankie was hospitalized due to a severe bout of depression. She had suffered from depression since she was 15 years old.
- Frankie Bridge has made a contribution (with the help of a ghostwriter) to the book The Saturdays: Our Story, a biographical work about the band.
- In 2014, Frankie participated in the 12th season of Strictly Come Dancing and managed to finish as a runner-up in the finale of the show.
- Before making it big in the music industry, she had to work at a local bar and serve as a sales assistant at the shopping center in Essex to make ends meet.
- Visit her official website @ frankiebridge.com.
- Hear more from Frankie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.